anybody want to clean them up?
    12-05-08 05:39 PM
    and there are also way too many threads like this. sticky's are there for a reason, it prevents people from creating 134134125125 topics about the same thing. deal.
    12-05-08 05:41 PM
    And you have started another thread about this... Way to add to the clutter.
    12-05-08 05:43 PM
    You are soo getting ready to get flamed b/c there are soo many threads like this. Get ready.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 05:43 PM
    just saying some of them are a little outdated. i love stickies for the fact that they keep good threads up but some of them are unnecessary. no need to flame
    12-05-08 05:44 PM
    I formally request that all the constant complainers please refrain from posting for 24 hours and pay a little attention to their girl friends (or just go get some manicures and treat themselves to a bottle of wine and a nice playboy magazine).
    12-05-08 05:45 PM
    they could combine update threads adn keep seperate instructions for diff carriers, combin unlocking threads w/ seperate instructions for diff carriers, keep tips/tricks, ditch where is your storm made, ditch all in one pre release thread, ditch storm contest winner, replace screen clicking problem with the new fix that actually fixes it so people stop calling vzw to get replacements... i think it would be nice
    12-05-08 05:46 PM
    You are soo getting ready to get flamed b/c there are soo many threads like this. Get ready.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    But ash is right. You're complaining about the amount of stickies has become the 10th thread on the same subject. It's like arguing for gun control while shooting somebody. Add to the existing threads not start a new one.
    12-05-08 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD