seriously what is the point of swiping the keyboard down? what do you get out of it? I just do the Double BB
    Why do you question the way others do things? Are you being questioned for using the "Double BB" method? Just sayin'.

It's habit. Learned this way before learning "Double BB"... now it's just automatic.
    05-22-09 02:29 PM
    sorry civic, but i've seen too much suspicious discussion from you lately, so i took this WAY out of context

and i use the bb button double tap technique as well, it drives the ladies WILD!
    So that is why I have noticed some extra attention from the females while im taking care of business on the storm......... interesting indeed
    05-22-09 02:29 PM
    I swipe then bb button once then back button once then the send icon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 02:59 PM
    I swipe then bb button once then back button once then the send icon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    05-22-09 03:03 PM
    i've always liked loop, swoop and pull but the bb double tap is fun too.
    05-22-09 03:04 PM
    bb button twice doesnt do nothing for me but bring up the move, hide, show all menu
    05-22-09 03:07 PM
    bb button twice doesnt do nothing for me but bring up the move, hide, show all menu
    That's all it shows when you're sending a text message? I hope you're either kidding, or you just misunderstood what we're talking about.
    05-22-09 03:10 PM
    That's all it shows when you're sending a text message? I hope you're either kidding, or you just misunderstood what we're talking about.
    He misunderstood...
    05-22-09 03:14 PM
    he's on a curve

PEB CAK
    05-22-09 03:15 PM
    this is a huge habit for me too!! just yesterday i was playing with a curve and found myself sliding my finger down the keyboard trying to make it disappear!!
    My daughter has a crappy slide nokia phone. Every time I pick up her phone I try to press the damn screen too! I catch myself doing that with my husband's and my friends phones too. My sister actually said, "you know that does nothing but smudge my screen, right?"
    05-22-09 03:20 PM
    bb button twice
    05-22-09 05:22 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD