Whenever I open an app, i can press end, but it still stays open in the switch application menu. I am sure having more applications open waste the battery. I can use the back button multiple times on some application to close them, but that doesn't work with most applications. It works to press the menu button and scroll down to close, but that is so tedious, and sometimes you have to do it more than once.

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A QUICK WAY TO CLOSE APPLICATIONS?

Thanks
    01-18-09 08:27 AM
    Try just holding down the back button
    01-18-09 08:32 AM
    I just use the BB key then close, to me that is the only way to close some apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 09:57 AM
    press the BB menu button, then scroll to the bottom and hit "Close".
    01-18-09 10:04 AM
    menu>close. Most Programs will close when youi hit the back button. You can hold the menu key to show a list of open apps. There are always going to be 5 apps open. BBM, Browser, Home key, Telephone, and mail.
    01-18-09 10:16 AM
    Menu the close works the best for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 10:24 AM
    I have the same problem,

I spent half my time going and closing programs...

Ideally what I'm looking (as I think is the original poster) for is a shortcut that closes all the programs in the 'switch applications' without having to spend the time closing each one individually.

Anything like this exists??
    01-28-09 11:59 PM
    I have the same problem,

I spent half my time going and closing programs...

Ideally what I'm looking (as I think is the original poster) for is a shortcut that closes all the programs in the 'switch applications' without having to spend the time closing each one individually.

Anything like this exists??
    yeah, it's called a battery pull.

best bet - hold down the back button.
    01-29-09 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD