Does anyone know if it's possible to watch live tv from a live stream site such as justin.tv. I have tried to go on the site from my phone but media players do not show.
    01-03-09 01:20 PM
    buuuummmppp
    01-03-09 01:55 PM
    i dont think you can. try doing a search. in the search type watching live tv
    01-03-09 01:56 PM
    Does anyone know if it's possible to watch live tv from a live stream site such as justin.tv. I have tried to go on the site from my phone but media players do not show.
    Try Orb and see what happen.
    01-03-09 01:56 PM
    Try Orb and see what happen.
    Is that an application or a website?
    01-03-09 02:06 PM
    Is that an application or a website?
    yes it is and it's free I use to you use it on my pearl and love how you can watch live tv on your phone and control what you want to watch,I have not yet try it on my storm but I done see why it wont work, if it work on the pearl.
    01-03-09 02:11 PM
    i think i read that they are supposed to come out with slingbox for the storm. slingbox is a program that links to your cable and allows you to watch whichever cable channels you subscribe to on your computer and they are coming out with it for the storm. do a forum search on here and you should find the thread
    01-03-09 02:14 PM
    is orb can also use the wifi for streaming?
    01-03-09 02:16 PM
    i think i read that they are supposed to come out with slingbox for the storm. slingbox is a program that links to your cable and allows you to watch whichever cable channels you subscribe to on your computer and they are coming out with it for the storm. do a forum search on here and you should find the thread
    Genestorm orb do the same thing as slingbox the only difference is that it's free and I'm more than sure you can use it now, I have not had the time to set it up on my computer,trust me give if you it a try you wont be mad and like I said it's free.
    01-03-09 02:20 PM
    i installed oor om my PC and then went to the site on my mobile browser and logged in, bam access to all themedia and files i wanted from my BB. you just have to hook yut TV up to yur PC and then you can watch anything thats on yur TV via the internet and orb from yur BB
    01-03-09 02:23 PM
    When I go on orb.com with my blackberry browser nothing comes up at the homepage. It only shows the catergories about us, developers, partners. I am currently at work and orb.com is blocked so I can not see what the website looks like. Do I have to enable something on my storm for videos to shows?
    01-03-09 02:25 PM
    Sorry i am a noobie when it comes to this. Do I need a cable from my laptop to orb and when I login on my storm browser, I will be connected to live tv.
    01-03-09 02:27 PM
    When I go on orb.com with my blackberry browser nothing comes up at the homepage. It only shows the catergories about us, developers, partners. I am currently at work and orb.com is blocked so I can not see what the website looks like. Do I have to enable something on my storm for videos to shows?
    Use google in your browser,than type in orb you will see the link there, I just did it on my phone and it took me to the site.
    01-03-09 02:30 PM
    thanks R69L ill give it a try...
    01-03-09 02:33 PM
    Use google in your browser,than type in orb you will see the link there, I just did it on my phone and it took me to the site.
    I can get to the site I can not just watch any videos because I don't know how to set it up.
    01-03-09 02:34 PM
    I can get to the site I can not just watch any videos because I don't know how to set it up.
    The site will give you the information on what you need to do go to it on your laptop.
    01-03-09 02:39 PM
    Buy a TV. That works
    01-03-09 02:46 PM
    That got to hurt.
    01-03-09 02:49 PM
    Buy a TV. That works
    At work there are no tvs.
    01-03-09 02:49 PM
    When you visit the Orb site from your Storm, make sure your browser is set to have site recognize you are on a BB. Or you will not be able to view your media.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD