I arrived at the Warren, MI Verizon store at 7:30am. I was waved over to the door and handed a voucher. I was #6. They had 10 Storms for the entire store. They were sold out before the store opened at 8am. The phone was ringing off the hook and people were 'Storming' the store continuously, only to be told that they had to sign up for them to ship one to them. I cannot believe that they only had 10 in the store. With all the advertising they've done, seems pretty stupid to me.
    11-21-08 10:04 AM
    Im in muskegon Michigan. Got mine no prob, had an appointment, didnt have to wait.
    11-21-08 10:08 AM
    Rochester got 19, I was #4, I think they had 3 left at 8am
    11-21-08 10:20 AM
    No luck for me either. I went to the Southfield store on Telegraph and they only had 20 and they were sold out as soon as the store opened. The only consolation for me is that my sales rep only charged me $99 for the phone and I'll get it overnighted to me before noon tomorrow.
    11-21-08 10:21 AM
    Taylor store had ~ 20 (including 3 I over heard the manager say were on her desk). I was 6 in line, I got the last phone, The guy who was behind me was tolsd they would ship his but then the manager magiaclly made one appear (I guess there were 2 on her desk after hat)
    11-21-08 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD