Alright, to start off I ordered a case from Accessories, iPod, iPhone, Zune, Toys, Gifts, Sporting Goods, Samsung, LG, Blackberry & More and it was broken when I got it. That is not my problem with them because that was probably due to shipping. My first complaint is once placing my order it took nearly three weeks to receive it, and then to find out it was broken. I can deal with that issue.
    On top of that I try to contact them about the issue. Now I can not get a response from them about returning it. Call, and all I get is a full mailbox. E-mail, and I get no response. Fill out their form on the site about returns that says "we will reply within 2-3 days" no reply after about a week. What is this? Where is the 100% satisfaction guarantee? I will not be purchasing from there again.

Please share your issues with this site and others, that way we can prevent us and other Crackberry members from having to deal with bad customer service.
    01-26-09 02:53 PM
    call your credit card company and have them do a chargeback and get a credit from them.
    01-26-09 04:08 PM
    01-26-09 04:14 PM
    Yes very good idea. I normally do, but I did an impulse buy.
    01-26-09 07:31 PM
    Wow, I thought I was the only one! Someone on this forum recommended them....last time I listened to them.

I bought a silicone case and a screen protector from them back in mid december before the holidays. They processed my order and shipped about a week later...wtf? They use USPS and their tracking isn't exactly the best but it definitely kept track of my package.

5th day in transit comes around and I see on the tracking page of USPS: Insufficient Address. WHAT?! A few days later, it was shipped back to their address and I called them up.

HandHeldItems said that my address did not receive mail and that was the reason why it was turned around. I told them that this is a business address and we ALWAYS get mail. They finally agree to ship it to my home.

A week comes by and I get an email saying that I have to give them my credit card number so they can charge me for shipping.

Not happening. So I emailed them back asking for a refund and another week comes by and they say "We will forward this to the accounting department for refund." Another week comes by and nothing happens.

I escalated this issue to PayPal (i used PayPal to pay). The dispute was opened and they actually responded (3 days later)! They finally ship my product and FINALLY got here more than a month later...

I'm never buying from them again.
    01-26-09 07:47 PM
    Yes very good idea. I normally do,

but I did an impulse buy.
    Exactly. This is WHY you are here complaining about a 2nd rate online retailer and now have a broken item because of it.

In other words next time instead of penny pinching why not spend the extra dollar or two and buy from a reputable company?
    01-26-09 07:48 PM
    I had an annoying experience with them as well tho evetually I got what I ordered.

Specifically, I order a car charger for the storm and they forgot to send it. I emailed to ask why it was not a part of my order and no one called or emailed me back but they did send me a charger... just not one for the storm.

I called this time and after about three weeks I got my car charger.

Needless to say, I will never buy from them again.

There is no need to buy anywhere other than ShopCrackBerry as the prices are mostly comparable and the service is unbeatable. If you spend any time here, supporting this site is the least you can do, imo
    01-26-09 07:54 PM
    Just an FYI about the company, info I found online...

"business owner's name, Chien-Mo Shao. Since HandHeldItems.com refuses to answer their phones and provide any customer service, I am providing Shao's cell phone and home phone numbers which are (626) 757-5805 and (909) 902-9138."
    01-26-09 07:59 PM
    Exactly. This is WHY you are here complaining about a 2nd rate online retailer and now have a broken item because of it.

In other words next time instead of penny pinching why not spend the extra dollar or two and buy from a reputable company?
    Sage advice.

However, I often look at forums, such as this one to get answers. As a newb here (jokes and mockery most welcomed), I'm glad I ran across this thread. Now I know.
    01-26-09 08:03 PM
    For the curious ones I just placed an order for the Seido Innocase.
    01-26-09 08:08 PM
    There is no need to buy anywhere other than ShopCrackBerry as the prices are mostly comparable and the service is unbeatable. If you spend any time here, supporting this site is the least you can do, imo
    I'm sorry but I totally disagree with you!

The prices are NOT the best and things can easily be found rather inexpensively if the consumer would just SEARCH. However most people want things handed to them and well, in this case crackberry would be the best choice. Did you vote for Bush (by any chance?)
    01-26-09 08:10 PM
    Weird before christmas we ordered a few items from them. Received them in less than a week and all works well. I had a question and emailed them on a friday night and got a real response on sat.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 09:08 PM
    I'm sorry but I totally disagree with you!

The prices are NOT the best and things can easily be found rather inexpensively if the consumer would just SEARCH. However most people want things handed to them and well, in this case crackberry would be the best choice. Did you vote for Bush (by any chance?)
    What the **** does his voting record have to do with this? Don't be a bonehead.

01-26-09 09:18 PM
    Sorry but WHO CARES
    01-26-09 09:21 PM
    Just an FYI about the company, info I found online...

"business owner's name, Chien-Mo Shao. Since HandHeldItems.com refuses to answer their phones and provide any customer service, I am providing Shao's cell phone and home phone numbers which are (626) 757-5805 and (909) 902-9138."
    Wow... Now just need to use this
    01-26-09 09:27 PM
    What the **** does his voting record have to do with this? Don't be a bonehead.

I see you did as well
    01-26-09 09:31 PM
    Wow... Now just need to use this
    This is absolutely hilarious.
    01-26-09 09:31 PM
    I see you did as well
    Wow, look at some of this guys posts.

Looks like he is the one that voted for Bush. He is a big D!CK Cheney Supporter
    01-26-09 10:01 PM
    Wow I didnt realize how many people have had bad experience with this site. They have a nice site that appears very reputable.
    01-27-09 07:33 AM
    01-27-09 07:34 AM

I dont understand your response here. No where in his post did he say he purchased from them, because it was cheaper. Impulse buy, doesn't necessarily mean penny pinching.
    01-27-09 07:45 AM
    I put negative feedback on several of their items and they never posted my comments. Ther 3.99 car chargers are cheap and dont even charge the phone. Would not recommend the site either.
    01-27-09 07:55 AM

Yes, exactly. You can impulse buy a $100,000 car. They just happened to have what I was looking for, so I got it.

I don't understand why you are trying to bash ME, because here I am trying to help out others by letting them know not to buy from here. Lets look at that part why dont we.
    01-28-09 06:20 AM
    Most of the impulse buys in my house (plasma tv et al) are some of the best buys I have ever made.

Sounds like this guy drop ships items...

I thank you for the heads up ; )
    01-28-09 06:33 AM
    Thanks for the heads up. I usually buy all my accessories for my phone/I pod from amazon.com!

01-28-09 07:59 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD