I don't know if this is the right place, but I have this really weird thing with internet. I went to wap.crackberry.com on my storm, got to where I needed and then bookmarked the page. The first few times I visited crackberry, it was mobile, and then over time it switched to full HTML. Every time, I went thru the bookmark and even if it went full html, the bookmark still said mobile. I would like it to stay at wap. This has happened to me on every OS that I had (.75, .76, .85 and now .86). What am I doing wrong?
    01-12-09 10:16 PM
    Try clearing your cookies and making sure you have your useragent set to blackberry. If not there should be a link atthe bottom to go tp the wap as opposed to html. What does wap stand for anyways? Wireless access something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 11:00 PM
    I don't know if this is the right place, but I have this really weird thing with internet. I went to wap.crackberry.com on my storm, got to where I needed and then bookmarked the page. The first few times I visited crackberry, it was mobile, and then over time it switched to full HTML. Every time, I went thru the bookmark and even if it went full html, the bookmark still said mobile. I would like it to stay at wap. This has happened to me on every OS that I had (.75, .76, .85 and now .86). What am I doing wrong?
    i had the same problem...i ended up clearing my cache, cookies etc. and deleting & reinstalling CB...if that helps at all

What does wap stand for anyways? Wireless access something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wireless Application Protocol
    01-12-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD