Hi,

I need some assistance....

My story...There is a current sport score site that is excellent, but because the cellular provider that owns it (ROGERS) does not have the rights to distribute the storm they are not making it available to storm owners, only IPhones in which they sell.

I have figured out that the IPhone site will work on my storm but will not allow me to toggle between the various sports.

I was wondering if anyone can figure it out so it will work on the Storm, or to even create an icon that would link the various sports updates within it.

This site compared to others is very fast and refreshed every 2 minutes.

The site is iphone.thescore.com/ and by entering iphone.thescore.com/nhl it convert to NHL scores, but everything is available.

Thanks fellow Cracksters.
    02-16-09 04:27 PM
    i have a recommendation for you.

there is a program called QuickLaunch, its basically a side bar of thing that u can easily access during anything your doing by hitting the convenience key.

you can add everything from Applications to Websites to Images and MP3's that are on your storm.

what i would recommend is that you get this program. and program each website as a link and label it as sports. so you can have it display:

NHL and then when you click on it, it will open the browser and go to (iphone.thescore.com/nhl)
    NFL and then when you click on it, it will open the browser and go to (iphone.thescore.com/nfl)
    MLB and then when you click on it, it will open the browser and go to (iphone.thescore.com/mlb)

you get the point. Just a suggestion to make your life easier.
    02-16-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD