I found a link to get the garmin mobile app for $80, $20 off regular price.
    I tried it myself. couldnt be happier with the purchase

Garmin | Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile
    Maybe i should post the link
    01-29-09 06:23 PM
    just fyi
    we all got it for 80...
    01-29-09 06:44 PM
    handango has it for 75
    01-29-09 07:12 PM
    so thats just a one time payment? no monthly? Can you back up the app? works just like a nav and it tells u exactly when to turn?
    01-29-09 08:35 PM
    This better then vz nav?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 08:36 PM
    This better then vz nav?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I bought it... testing it out it is a one time fee for the life of the phone the site says it can do turn by turn and do it while hands free even if you are on a call you won't miss a turn...

And yes it works wonderfully and is very fast. Finds locations right away points of interest addresses etc. It has weather and traffic as well. You can be informed of accidents and what not near where you are I am thoroughly impressed. No buyers regret here
    01-29-09 09:43 PM
    thanks...thats def. worth buying. Can i back it up though? I dont want to pay that price and not be able to transfer it or use it in case my phne takes a dump.
    01-29-09 09:58 PM
    thanks...thats def. worth buying. Can i back it up though? I dont want to pay that price and not be able to transfer it or use it in case my phne takes a dump.
    I would think Garmin would be understanding if a phone craps out on you and you get a replacement phone or at least end up having to wipe and reload the OS. they would let you get the download again with a new activation code. I don't know for sure but it makes good business sense if they want to keep customers. That maybe would be a good question to ask their support... I did send them an email and will wait for their response. Hopefully the reply is good news.
    01-29-09 10:22 PM
    Backs up fine with .85.

I have reloaded it multiple times without reactivation (on 3 different pins)
    01-29-09 10:30 PM
    yeah, just email them, they'll send you a new link and activation code, i ended having to redownload twice in 3 days :/ (my own fault)
    01-29-09 11:21 PM
    I'd rather have it for free.
    01-29-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD