Guys,

A couple of days ago, there were a few posts with wallpapers with the RIM/Blackberry Logo on it, in blue and black, and with the Verizon check on it. Do you know what happen to those, or where I can get them? These are what they looked like, but these are very small copies of the original.
    12-12-08 12:48 PM
    i drew that one...

enjoy!
    12-12-08 09:54 PM
    Guys,

A couple of days ago, there were a few posts with wallpapers with the RIM/Blackberry Logo on it, in blue and black, and with the Verizon check on it. Do you know what happen to those, or where I can get them? These are what they looked like, but these are very small copies of the original.

did I break copywrite laws?

I used the rim logos from there site that looked like it was for advertising..
    and with verizons as well..

if its a copywrite issue someone let me know!

here they are again.. if you simply saved the thumbnails (when you click on them you get the full size)
    Last edited by noaim; 12-12-08 at 10:20 PM.
    12-12-08 10:17 PM
    i drew that one...

enjoy!
    Thanks. Just what I wanted.
    12-12-08 10:24 PM
    did I break copywrite laws?

I used the rim logos from there site that looked like it was for advertising..
    and with verizons as well..

if its a copywrite issue someone let me know!

here they are again.. if you simply saved the thumbnails (when you click on them you get the full size)
    Thanks, yeah, I think that I must have just saved the thumbnails before.
    12-12-08 10:25 PM
    is there anyway that i can get that one without the verizon check i am with telus
    01-25-09 06:08 PM
    i drew that one...

enjoy!
    is it me or does the image above have horrible color banding issues when viewed on the storm?
    07-12-09 01:11 AM
    anyway to get that with the telus logo beside the BB logo?
    07-12-09 01:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD