Love this application install OK but can't get keyboard to go away. Anyone have any luck?
    12-04-08 07:22 PM
    There's a Storm specific version coming very soon. Been testing it. Looks good.
    12-04-08 07:35 PM
    Looking for any other testers?
    12-04-08 07:38 PM
    Love this application install OK but can't get keyboard to go away. Anyone have any luck?
    Try: Options->Advanced Options->Applications->AppName->Blackberry Button->Disable Compatibility Mode
    12-04-08 07:59 PM
    Try: Options->Advanced Options->Applications->AppName->Blackberry Button->Disable Compatibility Mode
    Thanks but didn't work.
    12-04-08 08:02 PM
    Works Great.

Anyone know how long it will be free?
    12-17-08 07:55 AM
    Looking for any other testers?
    There is a thread about it with a link to download. Do a quick search you should be able to find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 08:02 AM
    I like it except for the highlighted headlines go away when you touch it to scroll. I wish the text would only change after you read the story. You can loose track of what you have/haven't read just by touching the link when scrolling.
    12-17-08 08:05 AM
    I like it except for the highlighted headlines go away when you touch it to scroll. I wish the text would only change after you read the story. You can loose track of what you have/haven't read just by touching the link when scrolling.
    Agreed. Anyone a subscriber to WSJ that can offer a comparison on the content? 80% of the articles on print available on the reader......higer %, lower %???

Been debating on subscribing but if the majority of the content is there and they will keep the reader free I will hold off. According to their website, it is "Free for a limited time".
    12-17-08 08:09 AM
    The WSJ Mobile Reader on my Blackberry Storm runs fine. The problem I am having is when you change the font size, the "Save" window flashes on screen for only a fraction of a second and then disappears, not allowing me to save the change. When you then try to back out of this section, the program stays frozen on this page. The only way to get this page to release is to do a battery pull. Has anyone else run into this problem? Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Avanti1963; 01-28-09 at 10:04 PM.
    01-28-09 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD