Are there any settings that would cause the wall charger to not charge the Storm?

I have been charging via USB and thought there was a problem with the actual charger, but I plugged the charger into another micro USB phone and it started charging.

Any ideas?!?!?
    12-11-08 06:29 PM
    I had this happen before. I did a battery pull abd it worked fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 06:43 PM
    Didn't mention that I have had my Storm about 2 weeks. Tried the battery pull already!
    12-11-08 06:53 PM
    Anybody else?
    12-11-08 07:56 PM
    Is anyone's charger making a high pitched sound? If you listen carefully you can hear it in a quiet room. :|
    12-11-08 08:04 PM
    I have 2 Storm's/2 chargers. One makes no noise, but the other squeals like there's no tomorrow. I have to make sure I keep it unplugged or else it annoys everyone...
    12-12-08 01:13 AM
    can you say replacement
    12-12-08 01:17 AM
    My charger does not make any noise. Just will not charge my Storm, but will charge my wife's env2. I will call today for a replacement. This has really been my only complaint so I am doing pretty good!
    12-12-08 09:12 AM
    Are there any settings that would cause the wall charger to not charge the Storm?

I have been charging via USB and thought there was a problem with the actual charger, but I plugged the charger into another micro USB phone and it started charging.

Any ideas?!?!?
    It's possible that the charger is defective. You're talking about the OEM charger that came with your Storm, right?

If you're using a 3rd party charger, it could not be giving enough juice to the Storm to charge it. Though the charger that VZW is selling for $30 should provide more than enough.

I had this happen to me once with the OEM charger that came with my Storm. I did a battery pull for 60 seconds and that sorted it out.

Oh. My charger doesn't make any noise. Good thing too since it's plugged into my charging pod next to my bed.
    12-12-08 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD