you're not off topic ford, the waiting room IS off topic. but my rant in respose to chrisy was off topic
    05-29-09 12:39 PM
    you're not off topic ford, the waiting room IS off topic. but my rant in respose to chrisy was off topic
    no rant. just discussions.
    05-29-09 12:42 PM
    LOL this is pretty funny. There is definitely always SOME kind of waiting room!
    05-29-09 12:46 PM
    Hoping for a leak don't like the fact my OS will be like the general pubic. All hail the leak gods...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 02:27 PM
    we'll get whatever's next in testing ASAP anyway... so it'll be all good, just gotta be patient. leak gods are fickle. have you sacrificed the ceremonial hanging chicken today?
    05-29-09 02:38 PM
    patches i have sent you a pm...hope to hear from you.....and here im waiting for another waiting room, but it seems we are waiting for someone to make our waiting room and come to find out they are waiting on us to name our waiting room.
    05-29-09 02:44 PM
    if you know what i'm talkin about than you already know that you don't know that what i know other people don't know but they should know, ya know?

god i hate my life right now

you ever get an overwhelming feeling of depression just crash upon you like waves over a rocky beach?
    05-29-09 02:56 PM
    Dear CB peeps,
    so what's new with everyone besides the .148 buzz? everyone see my resolution for memory leak/lag? how come i'm not getting more questions for my "ask patches article"?
    love,
    patches,
    kthxbai...
    Patches-

I came across the resolution you put together once but can't seem to find it anymore.

Was this the same thing where you gave instructions on how to properly restore the phone after a new OS install?

Can you point me in the right direction? I want to make sure I do things properly when I finally update my phone.

Yes I am one of the pu$$y's that was scared to update to a leak and still running .75
    05-29-09 02:58 PM
    if you know what i'm talkin about than you already know that you don't know that what i know other people don't know but they should know, ya know?

god i hate my life right now

you ever get an overwhelming feeling of depression just crash upon you like waves over a rocky beach?
    like a rock beach nah...i usually get it like being dragged across a bed of metal shavings at the machine shop i used to work at.
    05-29-09 02:59 PM
    Patches-

I came across the resolution you put together once but can't seem to find it anymore.

Was this the same thing where you gave instructions on how to properly restore the phone after a new OS install?

Can you point me in the right direction? I want to make sure I do things properly when I finally update my phone.

Yes I am one of the pu$$y's that was scared to update to a leak and still running .75

you must have me mixed up with someone who is productive and helpful, or "in the know" lol!

email me, we'll talk it through.
    05-29-09 03:04 PM
    Hoping for a leak don't like the fact my OS will be like the general pubic. All hail the leak gods...

You said "general pubic". Hee hee!
    05-29-09 03:13 PM
    you're worse than the boys sometimes, schmoopie!
    05-29-09 03:13 PM
    btw, since its "approved" have you loaded .148 yet? or are you gonna do the OTA DL?
    05-29-09 03:14 PM
    btw, since its "approved" have you loaded .148 yet? or are you gonna do the OTA DL?
    I haven't decided yet. My number ends in 9, so I would be waiting until the very end to do it OTA. Ha ha ha ha! I've been patient this long, though... another week won't kill me. What do you suggest? Is one way easier/faster/better than the other? Does it matter?

EDIT: Oh, and I have always been considered one of the "boys club"... that's why I'm just as bad as you guys!
    Last edited by Morf32; 05-29-09 at 03:18 PM.
    05-29-09 03:16 PM
    .148 is worth it to just load now. it's light years better. it has its bugs, but the benefits outweigh the drawbacks...i say you go for it. that's what the boys would do.
    05-29-09 03:25 PM
    I haven't decided yet. My number ends in 9, so I would be waiting until the very end to do it OTA. Ha ha ha ha! I've been patient this long, though... another week won't kill me. What do you suggest? Is one way easier/faster/better than the other? Does it matter?

EDIT: Oh, and I have always been considered one of the "boys club"... that's why I'm just as bad as you guys!
    Since you have to wait till the end of the push, you might as well just download the leak and install it, the push could take anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours. if you download the leak it will only take a MAX of 20 minutes to backup and install.
    05-29-09 03:26 PM
    .148 is worth it to just load now. it's light years better. it has its bugs, but the benefits outweigh the drawbacks...i say you go for it. that's what the boys would do.
    Since you have to wait till the end of the push, you might as well just download the leak and install it, the push could take anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours. if you download the leak it will only take a MAX of 20 minutes to backup and install.
    In that case, I will probably just wait until Sunday and download it from the website and load 'er up. Ya'll might hear me screaming for help from PA, but I'm a pretty tech savvy kind-a-girl, so I *shouldn't* have any issues.

Prepare yourself for BBMs, though, Patches-- just in case. (If I have an issue, I'll send you a message from the hubby's phone.)
    05-29-09 03:29 PM
    i'm confused, why not just DL the one we already have? or are you waiting until its "officially official"?
    05-29-09 03:35 PM
    i'm confused, why not just DL the one we already have? or are you waiting until its "officially official"?
    Because I don't feel like it. I want the official one, just to be a brat. And I don't feel like messing with it today anyway. I'll be bored on Sunday and will be looking for things to do.
    05-29-09 03:37 PM
    you must have me mixed up with someone who is productive and helpful, or "in the know" lol!

email me, we'll talk it through.
    Friend Patches feeling a little negative?

Hope my questioning your knowness hasn't bother you much.

"I" listen when you speak.

at least some of the time
    05-29-09 05:02 PM
    i'm just feeling a bit edgy today, too much of the metals, not enough food...i need beer. some combination of many issues. but its friday FTW so i'll be right as rain before you know it. if i don't end it all first...
    05-29-09 05:05 PM
    i'm just feeling a bit edgy today, too much of the metals, not enough food...i need beer. some combination of many issues. but its friday FTW so i'll be right as rain before you know it. if i don't end it all first...
    Oh I know... trust me, haven't had the greatest of weeks myself, lets just say the recession/depression took a great big bite outa my *** but I bounced back.

mmmmmm beeer....
    05-29-09 07:05 PM
    Any advanced word regarding the next wait room?

05-29-09 08:41 PM
    Easy there patchie ... I'll be your sponsor if you need some talking down to -- er, I mean talking down

05-29-09 08:50 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD