My friend sent me this video I went to watch it the quality is very amazing I mean is it this one video or has this quality been this good its almost perfect...
    rtsp://v3.cache3.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQm8cebecMOohxMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSA RSBXdhdGNoYJ_5oeaUktGSTAw=/0/0/0/video.3gp

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-10 03:28 AM
    Are you connected through WiFi?

06-26-10 09:23 AM
    its been several months its been able to do this.
    06-26-10 11:05 AM
    its been several months its been able to do this.
    lol oh wow i haven't been checking youtube cuz the quality was kinda poor even with the hd option but this video looks like i was streaming from my comp lol
    06-26-10 12:34 PM
    I only get the truly high quality videos when I'm connected through WiFi. If I'm just connected through the 3G network then they suck again.

06-26-10 02:08 PM
    When I'm connected to WIFI it doesn't give me the option but when I'm on 3G it gives me the option of HQ or normal.
    06-26-10 02:31 PM
    Same here. What I mean is the actual quality of the video. Even if I choose "HQ" while connected through 3G, the video quality is poor and pixelated.

When I connect with WiFi, I don't have the "HQ" option, but the video is smooth and clear like watching it on my PC. Try loading up the same video while on 3G then while on WiFi and you'll see the difference.

06-26-10 06:50 PM
    that is just the difference in connection speed no being able to get the data streaming fast enough to support the video
    06-26-10 07:38 PM
    Interesting. I been able to do HQ video via m.youtube.com site when selecting the option in the BB browser via cell coverage not wifi. I havn't really noticed the quality of the picture really that bad either, its not perfect but its not bad. No comparsion to what it looks like on wifi? I am running lyrics hybrid on my phone, not sure if that has anything to do with it tho.
    06-26-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD