Please leak it soon so I can read about all the issues with the OS
    LOL! Isn't that the truth! I learned more than 40 years ago, that "new" is not necessarily better. Sometimes it is, but other times, it's not. Major revisions of software tend to be problematic, so it's best to wait until bug fixes are rolled out.
    05-14-10 05:05 PM
    I agree it will be full of bugs. There will be 10 thousands post that there slacker radio will not work
    05-14-10 05:14 PM
    who gives a shti! yes its going to have bugs, every RIM OS does. if you dont want to deal with them dont load it. I however do care what problems it has, i will load it up asap and give it a try. if its to unusable i can load 5.0.0.xxx back on, its not the end of the world. its simple to do.
    05-14-10 05:20 PM
    I'm waiting for 7.0. I don't care that RIM hasn't actually started developing it yet. It's not fair that they sold me a device who's OS number designation isn't the largest number there is. I'm going to get a class action lawsuit going. Reading this thread I'm sure there's plenty of people who feel the exact same way and will join me.

Why won't somebody let 7.0 leak??? Its 2.0 better than 5.0 you know. I was perfectly happy with my device until I found out that RIM was working in newer OS versions. Now I'm angry for RIM holding out on me >

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 05:21 PM
    I downloaded the new os 6 theme...its great and all but I would to have the real thing.

05-14-10 05:25 PM
    who gives a shti! yes its going to have bugs, every RIM OS does. if you dont want to deal with them dont load it. I however do care what problems it has, i will load it up asap and give it a try. if its to unusable i can load 5.0.0.xxx back on, its not the end of the world. its simple to do.
    I never said it was the end of the world and I dont care who loads it.
    05-14-10 05:26 PM
    LOL! Isn't that the truth! I learned more than 40 years ago, that "new" is not necessarily better. Sometimes it is, but other times, it's not. Major revisions of software tend to be problematic, so it's best to wait until bug fixes are rolled out.

If you learned 40 years ago that "new" is not necessarily better then why do you have a blackberry why not stick with the Motorola Dyna-Tac?
    05-15-10 08:43 PM

Last edited by HellKatzX; 05-16-10 at 10:10 AM.
    05-16-10 10:06 AM
    I can't wait until it comes out too or is leaked!
    05-16-10 10:51 AM
    If you learned 40 years ago that "new" is not necessarily better then why do you have a blackberry why not stick with the Motorola Dyna-Tac?
    Never had a dyna tac , but I did have a Star Tac!
    05-16-10 11:02 AM
    I'm waiting for 7.0. I don't care that RIM hasn't actually started developing it yet. It's not fair that they sold me a device who's OS number designation isn't the largest number there is. I'm going to get a class action lawsuit going. Reading this thread I'm sure there's plenty of people who feel the exact same way and will join me.

Why won't somebody let 7.0 leak??? Its 2.0 better than 5.0 you know. I was perfectly happy with my device until I found out that RIM was working in newer OS versions. Now I'm angry for RIM holding out on me >

Ahahahahahaha.

Honestly, the video for 6.0 was a joke. It doesn't look like we're going to be going leaps and bounds forward with this update.
    Anyone who thinks that this new OS is going to be revolutionary is in for a big disappointment.
    05-16-10 01:26 PM
    I love the new icons. I am not expecting OS6.0 to be something revolutionary but I do hope it brings back the Blackberry brand up a few notches. I ordered 3 OS6 themes to give my Storm2 a taste of what is to come.
    05-16-10 03:30 PM

Honestly, the video for 6.0 was a joke. It doesn't look like we're going to be going leaps and bounds forward with this update.
    Anyone who thinks that this new OS is going to be revolutionary is in for a big disappointment.
    I'm giving your comment a tentative "+1" as I didn't see anything revolutionary in the video, either. Why people claim they are "dying" to get 6.0 is beyond me.
    05-16-10 04:18 PM
    Dieing for a leak? No! Will I load it? Absofreakinlutely. Just like every other leak that comes out. And if it has issues which I'm pretty sure it will than I can always go back to whatever os I want.

So dave. Are you still using your ibm from the late 80's?

05-16-10 05:38 PM
    Dieing for a leak? No! Will I load it? Absofreakinlutely. Just like every other leak that comes out. And if it has issues which I'm pretty sure it will than I can always go back to whatever os I want.

So dave. Are you still using your ibm from the late 80's?

Do you REALLY think that I'm a Luddite?? LOL! I've got more high tech toys than the average bear.
    05-16-10 06:23 PM
    All I want is the new browser.
    it really is that plain and simple for me, as well.

I've owned the droid, eris, incredible, devour, and the palm pre plus, and all of them have great web browsers. The only problem: it's not a blackberry OS/ feel.

its gonna be a great birthday gift if it is delivered in June like expected.
    05-16-10 06:32 PM
    I'm giving your comment a tentative "+1" as I didn't see anything revolutionary in the video, either. Why people claim they are "dying" to get 6.0 is beyond me.
    Lol. Thanks for the support?
    It didn't even show flash capability. The youtube video loaded up in the media player just like youtube videos do now.
    You could buy the OS 6.0 theme for $4 on mobihand and have most, if not all, of the same functionality that this video shows.
    Congrats to RIM on developing a sweet new theme.
    05-16-10 07:43 PM
    While I look forward to 6.0, I'd really be just as happy with a more refined, less buggy, and less battery draining 5.0 OS than .607 is on the Storm2 for me.
    05-16-10 08:57 PM
    sho ya right!!!
    05-16-10 09:03 PM
    I, for one, am approaching this as patiently as possible. Yes, I'm quite excited to experience 6.0, but I'm not anticipating leaks. Not to say that a few probably won't show up before the official release of 6.0, but I'm not hoping to see any leaks. I want to experience 6.0 when it's at its freshest, cleanest state. Now I have to hope that Verizon will choose the right version of 6.0, instead of skipping out on .517 and making .607 official.
    05-16-10 09:11 PM
    I dont understand some of you who are not happy so far with the way 6.0 looks..

What exactly are you wanting the app to do? Think before you and make your selection on the phone before you touch it?

As long as the phone is fast no lag, better browser and gadgets, I'm happy and so should you
    05-16-10 11:12 PM
    I think if you were expecting something amazing from Blackberry 6.0, you'd be better suited with the iPhone or an Android phone. Anything else just isn't a Blackberry. I think Blackberry has connectivity down and doesn't really need to compete with Android because it ISN'T a hardware packed blockbuster device. It does what it needs to do without all the bells and whistles. That's one of the qualities some users look for in a phone.
    05-16-10 11:29 PM
    Once again... What are the so called super duper qualities that apple and android have over a blackberry besides a fast OS?

Somebody please enlighten me..
    05-16-10 11:33 PM
    Every phone has lag one way or another. Its a matter of pushing its limits.

I will tell you that I prefer the OS of BB 5.0 over Apple OS, Winmo, and Android OS. BB OS just does... I know I know. 6.0 is just a new exciting OS for me but not necessary.

05-16-10 11:38 PM
    Once again... What are the so called super duper qualities that apple and android have over a blackberry besides a fast OS?

Somebody please enlighten me..
    Dude, it's got 8 megapixels!!! 8! Whoa!

05-16-10 11:39 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD