Best Buy is aweful. I wouldnt shop there if I was offered a BJ from Britney Spears. I've had such terrible experiences there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 07:55 PM
    I love to shop at Best Buy. Always have had great luck there. Guess it depends on what store you go to.

Best Buy is aweful. I wouldnt shop there if I was offered a BJ from Britney Spears. I've had such terrible experiences there.

The only reason I wouldnt shop@ Best Buy is if I had to get a BJ from her. Wouldnt touch that dirty **** with a 10 ft poll.
    12-14-08 08:18 PM
    Haha. A BJ is enticing but best buy is evil.

12-14-08 08:23 PM
    I got mine from Best Buy because they offered preorders and Verizon did not.

I went to pick up my phone on Storm release date. I knew I wasn't eligible for an upgrade and was prepared to pay full price for my phone. However, after numerous calls to Verizon CS and trying different work-arounds, Best Buy had no way to sell me the phone without either upgrading or adding a new line. I ended up adding a third line for my Storm (my boyfriend uses the second line on the account - also not eligible for an upgrade). I took my Storm to the Verizon corp store and had them switch the Storm to my original phone number. I then canceled the third line and paid the $175 term fee. $200 storm + $175 term fee was still cheaper than the $500 Verizon was going to charge me for the Storm, plus I left the store with the phone in my hand and I didn't have to get up ridiculously early in the morning to stand in line for the 10 or so handsets that the Verizon store had in stock.

That said...I've only ever experienced excellent customer service at Best Buy and at my Verizon store. I love both of them.

***No sexual favors were received or given***
    12-14-08 08:32 PM
    Haha. A BJ is enticing but best buy is evil.

And risk getting your ----- exploded like an over microwaved hot dog?!?!

Wow, your Best Buy must be horrid!

LoL
    12-14-08 08:47 PM
    That said...I've only ever experienced excellent customer service at Best Buy and at my Verizon store. I love both of them.

***No sexual favors were received or given***

And how do you consider that excellent customer services?
    12-14-08 08:51 PM
    Lol prada. It really is.

12-14-08 08:51 PM
    There is one exception. If I had a problem within the 14 day return policy and the phone was a dud, I'd exchange it at Best Buy to avoid getting a refurb from the carrier.
    Is this the case with Best Buy I can't find my receipt so I wasn't sure what their return policy was. If it is over 14 days I can't do an in store exchange?[/QUOTE]

They can always find your receipt, its in the computer. The return policy on the storm is 30 days, not 14. I bought there got 3 replacements also, no hassels...and whats nice, got the "black tie" warranty, even after the 30 days, if some thing goes wrong with the phone, no matter what, except water and the phone being stolen, you get A BRAND NEW ONE, all the time!! No refurbs!! Thats why I pay $9.99 a month for that! It doesn't matter, you get a new one! After the 30 days with vzw, you get a refurb!
    12-14-08 09:21 PM
    I too got my storm from best buy and had a great experience. When I got it people had been ordering the storm for a week from our corp. Store while 2 of them was just waiting on me at best buy and nobody knew of them. So now I've had my phone for almost 3 weeks. One exchange later and don't regret going to bb at all. I also talked to my corp.store and they said if I wanted another replacement I can go thru either store. Now that's optio s because I will take this phone back as many times as it takes to get the perfect storm that will at least hold up a year unti. Storm 2 is in my hand!

12-14-08 10:16 PM
    So did you get your phone for around $150 w/ the $50 new every 2 discount? I'm up for an upgrade next Monday and am looking for options.
    Thanks.
    Yep. But it's all in how you ask the Verizon rep to credit your account. I complained about being jerked around by various stores on launch day, and explained that Best Buy was not my first choice, just the only place that had one in stock.
    12-15-08 12:10 AM
    glad some of you are treated right by BB, they tried to screw me over a dud optical cable once, that I bought and tried to exchange on the same day! with that said, there is my main reason for not wanting anything to do with them unless the discount is huge.
    12-15-08 12:24 AM
    i hate to say it, but walmart is cheaper than both. $125 for new contract
    12-15-08 12:33 AM
    which after working at best buy i dont recommend you do. for everything else you should talk to verizon

i dunno what the big fuss is about best buys protection/replacement plans ive bought them on subwoofers,speakers,amps,GPS<garmin nuvi>, had an amp burn up blew one of the subs and the nuvi wouldnt pick up any satellites and all were replaced right there in store no problems CS desk, also have one on my handycam but nothin wrong with it knock on wood i love best buy
    12-15-08 02:44 AM
    walmarts goin to start selling IPHONES HAHAHHAHAHAA
    12-15-08 02:45 AM
    screw the iphone
    12-15-08 02:46 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD