I talked to a rep. Again this morning about my laggy storm. He said the upgrade should of happened last week, but verizon had problems with the rhapsody music player and they hope to have something out by the end of the month or mid. June.

I might give the .148 a try..... .75 is a dog!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 01:22 PM
    The guy even said they should of released it with out the rhapsody update no one uses rhapsody.... I told him why not switch over to itunes and bring the iphone to vzw.....he didn't have a comment after that

05-28-09 01:30 PM
    hmmm....my friend, and yes he is REAL! Is in charge of a VZW store in town, and I've asked him questions and he doesnt know JACK about when the new OS update is coming out, ill take his word.
    05-28-09 01:30 PM
    Before you light him up...

From a "mole" that I know, this is a GO. I dont work for VZ
    From 'Verizon gets .148 for testing' thread

Radio's one of the credibles......

05-28-09 01:51 PM
    Why is everyone so harsh! Chill out! I know we have seen numerous threads like this one, and they all seem to fail. So why does every one feed the fire.

05-28-09 02:03 PM
    Why is everyone so harsh! Chill out! I know we have seen numerous threads like this one, and they all seem to fail. So why does every one feed the fire.

cause they dont know any better. they need to feed the obssesion of saying "i told ya so"
    05-28-09 02:09 PM
    I never said I believed the rep! I've been told numerous time that the upgrade was coming soon! Don't flame on me because I have a job and don't have hours on end to bash on people.... Give me a break!

05-28-09 02:19 PM
    Well if you happen to go the mall today, stop by the VZW kiosk and ask those guys when the new OS is going to be released. They would really know.
    05-28-09 02:20 PM
    for fun???
    Sad! Very sad! Some people need to get a life

05-28-09 02:26 PM
    you can't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive...

write that down.
    05-28-09 02:29 PM
    AWESOME! Thanks for the heads up..... Screw lunch break I'm going straight to the vzw store! Maybe I can drop your name? Thanks for all your help!.....

If you didn't catch it....Sarcasm"

Well if you happen to go the mall today, stop by the VZW kiosk and ask those guys when the new OS is going to be released. They would really know.
    05-28-09 02:32 PM
    Can Admin please close this thread...... I should of searched first

05-28-09 02:34 PM
    Thanks

05-28-09 02:39 PM
    Closed Per OP Request.

Just a few words to those that feel when someone posts something and it may be interesting to them and they want to share. There is no reason to post with those type of comments(That have been removed)....

A simple answer of " We are not sure" since really no one knows....

Some people take threads they create serious which is cool. I just wish there was more mature people on here. Just think next time you have a thread and other people Hijack it.

My apologies to Graphic Nature.
    05-28-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD