So my phone was a bit laggy, more than usual and since t hd been a wee inch last restart I thought might as well give it one. Well after I did vow tones was on my icons which is strange because I had hidden it and put it on a hidden folder. So I checked and now I have 2 vzw tones icons. Strange.... Btw I'm on a 9530. Let me know if anyone got it too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 01:36 PM
    I just checked and yeah same thing. Verizon needs to stop this pushing icons thing.

08-11-09 01:43 PM
    Ok so it was not just me. Christ I was like What the ****... Now both are hidden in my hidden folder LOL...
    08-11-09 01:46 PM
    amen stop pushing the icons through a--holes!
    08-11-09 01:47 PM
    yeah...annoying ****ttt
    08-11-09 01:54 PM
    I got the same thing. Still no slacker pushed yet

08-11-09 01:55 PM
    Good glad I was not the only one. Geez was one icon not enouch WTF. I am pissed if they want to keep pushing software icon on me they can pay my dam bill.
    08-11-09 01:58 PM
    Yeah a second one was pushed today. You can delete the service books [options --> advanced options --> service book] and select the ones that have the names of the icons you don't want. Then do a battery pull. It will eliminate the new one, leaving you with only one, instead of two icons.

With that said, call customer support. A) they can block the service books from being transmitted and B) if enough of us call in and tell them to cut this BS out, our voices will be heard.
    08-11-09 02:08 PM
    I saw that this morning, so I hid it......AGAIN!
    08-11-09 02:08 PM
    Yeah a second one was pushed today. You can delete the service books [options --> advanced options --> service book] and select the ones that have the names of the icons you don't want. Then do a battery pull. It will eliminate the new one, leaving you with only one, instead of two icons.

With that said, call customer support. A) they can block the service books from being transmitted and B) if enough of us call in and tell them to cut this BS out, our voices will be heard.
    Thanks ill try that. Even though its hidden now but damn verizon, I don't want your vzw tones

08-11-09 02:11 PM
    I also have two! wtf this crap pisses me off! I deleted both of them out of my service books and I hope only 1 will come back.
    08-11-09 02:20 PM
    I got the same thing. Still no slacker pushed yet

I don't have these yet...and I never got the Slacker one yet either...weird!
    08-11-09 02:34 PM
    I don't have these yet...and I never got the Slacker one yet either...weird!

Watch now you just jinxed yourself! VZW is watching... lol
    08-11-09 02:36 PM
    I only have 1 VZW Tones icon, but the funny thing is I had to download Slacker onto my friends 9530 because it wasn't pushed to his, and his phone is maybe a week old

08-11-09 03:24 PM
    08-11-09 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD