Dont get me wrong i love my storm so far, with restarts every morning (quickpull) and some patient waiting for a new os its my favorite phone ever. Just recently the bottom right corner of my screen stopped clicking and is sitting lower (as if pushed down) in the phone than the other three corners. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem or others and how VZW solved it for you.

Long post i know sorry! Thanks in advance.
    03-24-09 09:31 PM
    Dont get me wrong i love my storm so far, with restarts every morning (quickpull) and some patient waiting for a new os its my favorite phone ever. Just recently the bottom right corner of my screen stopped clicking and is sitting lower (as if pushed down) in the phone than the other three corners. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem or others and how VZW solved it for you.

Long post i know sorry! Thanks in advance.
    1yr warranty
    03-24-09 09:36 PM
    Every one n there mother has experience this. U can try to exchange it or fix it yourself. Go to the "storm tips" section and you can read on how to fix it. That's if u want to fix it yourself ofcourse Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 09:39 PM
    Every one n there mother has experience this. U can try to exchange it or fix it yourself. Go to the "storm tips" section and you can read on how to fix it. That's if u want to fix it yourself ofcourse Good luck

Ok thanks, i found the sticker article. After having payed full price for the phone i feel obligated to at least attempt to get a working phone from VZW. If not ghetto sticker fix here i come!
    03-24-09 09:45 PM
    the same problem happened to me walked into store they replaced it on spot that is after i had the phone for 3 months
    03-24-09 09:49 PM
    LOL! U should try it! I did and I got a phone that the clicker was worse then what I had. So I kept my phone. I added a small piece of Velcro ( just the hairy side) and my click is better than ever. Yes Ghetto but it works. If u have less then 30 days u should be able to get a new one.

03-24-09 09:50 PM
    Their exchange policy is stupid. I am now on my 4th storm. I got my first one on new years day. After a month I had the same problem. They said they would send me a new one which they did, but they would have to charge my account for the price of it, and once it was returned they would refund it back to me. The phone reached their facility on Feb. 11th and I still have yet to receive my credit for it. I had my second Storm till beginning of last week. I had received a refurbished unit from VZW, as soon as I opened it the screen didn't even click. Called and they said take it to the Tech at the store nearest to me. Did so and received another brand new phone. This one now after a week is doing the same thing. The policy they have for the 3 in 90 days warranty claims is to replace it with a Samsung Omnia. I think I'll just keep replacing my Storm every week-month...
    03-24-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD