I really hope this is legit. 141 was balls

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 01:48 AM
    what does "CEO" mean regarding to searching forums?
    I think it's pretty self explanatory, no.
    Don,

Where did you get the file from? I am a Verizon employee and we are under strict NDA from releasing these files ahead of time. People are being threatened with your jobs over this stuff.
    I'm not at liberty to say, but i will tell you, i didn't get it from anyone at Verizon
    Don,

Where did you get the file from? I am a Verizon employee and we are under strict NDA from releasing these files ahead of time. People are being threatened with your jobs over this stuff.
    Skidaddle, sicwill......
    05-20-09 01:49 AM
    ... or feel even more sorry for the east coasters who are still awake studying for an exam at 8:30am haha (shouldn't be on here...)
    i'm so thankful i'm out of school, i wouldnt be able to sit around and study with this on my mind!!
    05-20-09 01:49 AM
    Skidaddle, sicwill......
    Amen to that Mark.
    05-20-09 01:50 AM
    i'm so thankful i'm out of school, i wouldnt be able to sit around and study with this on my mind!!
    You're in the Bay Area? Same...
    05-20-09 01:50 AM
    Don,

i hope your an east coast folk and getting ready for bed
    05-20-09 01:51 AM
    Skidaddle, sicwill......
    no reason to tell him to leave and this is the exact reason i haven't posted it yet...because my source's job is more important than giving something to people i don't even know
    05-20-09 01:52 AM
    the changelog that patches posted wasn't all that impressive...most of those bugs I've never even had, and the ones that I've had are minor...sigh, don't even know why I'm up for this. Maybe the radio is faster...I don't know, one can only hope.
    no reason to tell him to leave and this is the exact reason i haven't posted it yet...because my source's job is more important than giving something to people i don't even know
    I respect that, but......you posted it because.........

It gets us all riled up. You know that
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 05-20-09 at 01:55 AM.
    You're in the Bay Area? Same...
    i'm in walnut creek, my freezer is in Concord, but i travel all around the bay daily just depending on where my clients are at, how bout you?
    05-20-09 01:55 AM
    Truth! I feel you on that bro!
    05-20-09 01:55 AM
    i'm in walnut creek, my freezer is in Concord, but i travel all around the bay daily just depending on where my clients are at, how bout you?
    Hayward and Antioch.
    05-20-09 01:56 AM
    Is this the same source you got .75 from?
    05-20-09 01:57 AM
    So then send it to me, I'll change the name of it and post it that way no one gets in trouble.
    05-20-09 01:57 AM
    I'm not sure why the screenshot was even posted........
    05-20-09 01:58 AM
    Thats exactly the reason that I'm still on here and still have to get through one more chapter.... which I have been putting off since this came up...
    05-20-09 01:58 AM
    Verizon has had .148 for over a week. And have since received newer.
    thanks CX, such a tease though haha
    05-20-09 02:01 AM
    I'm not sure why the screenshot was even posted........
    So ur using .90 over BBC's hybrid? Have you had issues with reboots or the dreaded VSOD?
    05-20-09 02:01 AM
    and since berry addicted is a bad word now, i'll just copy/paste...

change log

"
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']New MR2 Submission (4.7.0.148) [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some rare occasions, where the viewfinder of the camera may have remained enabled and caused the device to become unresponsive. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent intermittent resets under various circumstances. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some cases where when using a wired headset while on a call, you may not have been able to change the audio path to handset or speakerphone. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some occasions where when receiving a voice call, the device may have displayed a blank screen. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some occasions where when receiving a voice call while on another voice call, the device may have not displayed the Caller ID of the incoming call. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent the condition where when the battery became low enough that the connection to the wireless network was turned off, when the device was plugged back into the charger, the connection might not have turned back on automatically once the battery was sufficiently charged. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent when exiting standby mode, pressing any of the four hard keys would unlock the device. Password-disabled devices will not exit standby mode unless the lock key is pressed to unlock the device. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some rare occurrences where the device might freeze when receiving an incoming call. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some rare occurrences where a phone call was placed when the device was in lock mode and the user tried to open the virtual keyboard, the keyboard might not have displayed. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some occasions where when a user changed the Camera color to any effect, the changes might not have been saved as expected. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent an occurrence where if the user was playing an mp3 song on the device at full volume and received an e-mail message while the song was playing, the audio might have been permanently lowered as a result of a problem with the audio boost feature and the user may have been required to set the ring tone to vibrate so as not to receive audible alerts when an e-mail message is received. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some occurrences where if a user was listening to music on the Media Player at the maximum level and received an audio notification that they have received an e-mail, SMS or BlackBerry Messenger message and then the song continued to play, the volume level at which the song was playing might have decreased and the user might not have been able to increase it. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some occurrences where when a user would try to create a custom profile and browse through the tones, the device would not play preview sounds. If the user clicked on the TRY button, it would not play the preview sound. [/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Enhancements to prevent some rare occurrences where the device would display a blank white screen when receiving an incoming call. "[/FONT]
    Patches, what the heck is going on here? We have a screenshot, then a disappearance........
    05-20-09 02:02 AM
    It is only .07 higher than .141. I am sure there are no drastic changes in this build. I mean my .141 is running perfect except the lock bug. I regain memory like a champ. I had it going to for two whole weeks with out a battery pull with memory in around 37mb. I do have minimal applications. Only 3. But still I don't see a major improvement. Of course it is new which is still exciting.
    05-20-09 02:02 AM
    Thanks patches for the change log.
    05-20-09 02:03 AM
    So ur using .90 over BBC's hybrid? Have you had issues with reboots or the dreaded VSOD?
    Every 3-4 days I will get a random reboot. It's worth it to me because the color banding destroys some of the themes out there. It's still plenty fast though.

In all honesty, I never had the VSOD's or freezing until I mixed it with OS .122 and higher.
    05-20-09 02:03 AM
    sorry, idk why it keeps adding the font changes when i try to copy/paste...

will re-post change logs, gimmie a sec, technical difficulties
    05-20-09 02:04 AM
480 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD