10-26-09 02:06 AM
32 12
tools
    Just spent some time on the phone with #611...

She said that there still is no confirmed date for the S2 release, at least on the phone. I have a callback scheduled for that date so they can push my renewal date up.

I'm considering though, saving my renewal and paying full retail for the phone Wed....this way, next year, when the latest thing comes out, I can get it then.

Opinions?

don't they have to sign a NDA? they most likely won't tell you anything.. have you not read up on every post regarding the s2?
    10-26-09 01:47 AM
    vz rep pwns vz rep, lol
    10-26-09 01:48 AM
    open a new internet explorer window, go to infomanager, go to equipment guide, click on "what's new", click on storm 2, click on support tab, click launch package. once your in here you will see that the launch date is confirmed as the 28th and the price will be 279.99 with a 100 mail in rebate. phones should be drop shipped monday to stores, possibly tuesday depending on shipping limitations.

also, a little fyi, release dates are ALWAYS in that launch package in equipment guide. please stop making us vzw reps look stupid.

if you don't know where that is after 3 years you should be fired for being an incompetent member of our team. there have also been plenty of other internal things revealing the release date to us for quite some time now.
    Did you just own that guy?! LOL LOL LOL
    10-26-09 01:51 AM
    open a new internet explorer window, go to infomanager, go to equipment guide, click on "what's new", click on storm 2, click on support tab, click launch package. once your in here you will see that the launch date is confirmed as the 28th and the price will be 279.99 with a 100 mail in rebate. phones should be drop shipped monday to stores, possibly tuesday depending on shipping limitations.

also, a little fyi, release dates are ALWAYS in that launch package in equipment guide. please stop making us vzw reps look stupid.

if you don't know where that is after 3 years you should be fired for being an incompetent member of our team. there have also been plenty of other internal things revealing the release date to us for quite some time now.
    I'd have to say.. he just got owned..
    haha.
    10-26-09 01:54 AM
    Did you just own that guy?! LOL LOL LOL
    I'd have to say.. he just got owned..
    haha.
    as you can tell i don't post here much, this being my 3rd post, but i'm sick of my co-workers making me look stupid.

btw, sal for president!
    10-26-09 01:57 AM
    vet got obliterated! That was soooooo awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 02:05 AM
    as you can tell i don't post here much, this being my 3rd post, but i'm sick of my co-workers making me look stupid.

btw, sal for president!
    LOL Are you kidding me!? YOU for president! You came in with a huge BANG! WOW my jaw dropped when I read your post! Well done sir, well done!
    10-26-09 02:06 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD