SHADY!

There was about 50 people in line and managers were taking "peoples info" to have them ordered and shipped. When asked how many they had in the store the gentlemen said 20. When asked why dont they just give out 20 tickets or whatever and send everyone else home he had no response.

Leads me to believe they were holding them for new customers only. What a bunch of tools.
    11-21-08 07:38 AM
    Funny, that was the store i was thinking about going to. Do you know what time the line started to build?
    11-21-08 07:49 AM
    some guy was selling his #7 spot in line, he said he got there at 630am. So I imagine sometime around then.
    11-21-08 07:52 AM
    bump anyone get one at this store?
    11-21-08 08:23 AM
    Same thing at NYC store...they had plenty of units, but the only people leaving the store with them were new accts. They even came thru the line and took info for overnight shipping if you wanted it. I waited in the cold, I want my phone! Finally my turn, and I learn it's STILL getting shipped to me. Glad I waited another 45mins in the cold. Why couldn't they TELL us that only new accts were getting it? Im so pissed right now.
    11-21-08 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD