i know of a little store up the road that no wait is needed, just need to hand them my VIP flier...good luck waiting in line on friday...bring heated socks
    11-19-08 11:19 AM
    i know of a little store up the road that no wait is needed, just need to hand them my VIP flier...good luck waiting in line on friday...bring heated socks
    What store?
    11-19-08 11:22 AM
    Perhaps I should get up at 4 then and not 5!
    I know that a few of my friends will be there around 5, too. I'm bringing a lawn chair and my down comforter, probably my laptop just for entertainment. (I'll be easy to spot!) If it rains/snows that won't happen, but 3 hours in the cold I'm gonna need some entertaining!

It's gonna be hilarious watching me walk around the store with my blanket...I'll look like Linus from Peanuts hahaha

I also talked to someone today who told me his brother is sleeping in his car outside of the store overnight. I'm getting nervous!
    11-19-08 06:27 PM
    That's funny. Ill be sure to look out for linus...
    Ill have my laptop too so I can tether it to my 8830 if I'm bored...

If anyone wants to hit me up before hand my pin is 31A7F634

Its gonna be fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 07:40 PM
    I feel a bit absurd getting there so early and I'm gonna feel like a huge geek if there is no one else there. Though, if there ARE people there I'm gonna feel even more like a tool!

I'll be sitting in the PSU chair with my blanket and laptop, and hoping someone strikes up a convo so i'm not bored out of my skull!
    11-19-08 07:52 PM
    Well I know I will be there for sure... How early not sure yet... What time is everyone gonna be there?

11-19-08 10:06 PM
    shortly before 5. i might be rockin on my PSP, too. it's supposed to snow hahaha
    11-19-08 10:27 PM
    Snow huh? Nice... I'm not sure if I'll be there around 5 or around 6 yet... lol depends what time I get out of bed I guess...
    11-19-08 10:47 PM
    haha my friend told me to call her if there are more than 10 people in line when i get there or any time before she gets there
    11-19-08 10:49 PM
    I wonder where everyone is going to park... I mean there aren't that many parking spots there at the store... lol
    11-19-08 10:58 PM
    haha yea i'm having my husband drop me off before he goes to work, then i have to sit at starbucks til after 10 when he has an employee come in and relieve him hahaha. people will probably park in the M&T bank lot.

i really hope there are SOME people there tomorrow when i get there, but only like 3.

Honestly, this has become more of an adventure than about the phone! At this point the phone is just a nice prize! hahaha
    11-19-08 11:04 PM
    SO, IS ANYONE THERE NOW~!

I got in line for yankee tickets, at 9pm, for them to go on sale at 10 am the next day!

yes, ......have a good time out there!

al
    11-19-08 11:59 PM
    So I checked the weather...

In
    State College tomorrow it's gonna be around 26f, snow showers, and feel like 16f with a 10mph wind... God damn if we aren't going to freeze our butts off! We may have to all huddle together to keep from freezing... haha

I say we get there, remember who is in front of who, then wait in our cars... if we see another car coming... we all jump out and go get back in line...

I'm kind of excited now... less than 24Hrs to go...
    11-20-08 08:51 AM
    Just called the store, and somebody told me they are only getting 20 in.
    11-20-08 11:04 AM
    Just called the store, and somebody told me they are only getting 20 in.
    That's ******** for a big and busy a store as it is... I mean seriously. The store is ALWAYS busy... ugh.

I'm gonna call myself and check... it may be that they don't really know till they arrive... I mean they know they have at least 50 or 60 people coming friday that want one...
    11-20-08 11:14 AM
    SO, IS ANYONE THERE NOW~!

I got in line for yankee tickets, at 9pm, for them to go on sale at 10 am the next day!

yes, ......have a good time out there!

al
    LOL

Not yet!!
    11-20-08 11:29 AM
    So I just called them...

They said less than 50 for sure...
    But rumored to be around 20 to 30... but they have no idea until tonight when they arrive... that's what they tell me...

So I guess 5AM here I come! haha

Cheers!
    See everyone in the morning!
    11-20-08 11:45 AM
    So I checked the weather...

In State College tomorrow it's gonna be around 26f, snow showers, and feel like 16f with a 10mph wind... God damn if we aren't going to freeze our butts off! We may have to all huddle together to keep from freezing... haha
    Haha that is funny because I've been up at Paternoville this past day. I was there at 6 am, it wasn't too bad...

Just wear lots of layers like 3 long sleeve shirts and a sweatshirt and a winter jacket. Gloves are also ideal. As well as a hat.

Ok well, I'm back up to Paternoville for another 6 hours possible...

Best of luck to all of you tomorrow.
    11-20-08 02:48 PM
    So I just called them...

They said less than 50 for sure...
    But rumored to be around 20 to 30... but they have no idea until tonight when they arrive... that's what they tell me...

So I guess 5AM here I come! haha

Cheers!
    See everyone in the morning!
    I'll be there at around 4:30-4:45, I'm gonna ride by later tonight to see how many people are outside, I'm seriously considering camping out if there are more than 10-12.

I'm pissed though cuz when I called I spoke to the manager and she promised there would be plenty, as they are not only stocking for the original rush, but also the holiday rush.

Ugh. I have a problem. Haha.
    11-20-08 03:34 PM
    I'll be there at around 4:30-4:45, I'm gonna ride by later tonight to see how many people are outside, I'm seriously considering camping out if there are more than 10-12.

I'm pissed though cuz when I called I spoke to the manager and she promised there would be plenty, as they are not only stocking for the original rush, but also the holiday rush.

Ugh. I have a problem. Haha.
    I think I have a problem too... haha

Wanna save me a place in line? I'll bring cappuccino from sheetz if you want for everyone! hahahhaha

Think that will start a mini riot?
    11-20-08 05:16 PM
    They got the storms in, but the lady wouldnt tell me how many they got....no matter what question I asked

"A lot or a little?"
    "If I was one of the first 30 customers would that be good?"

She just kept saying "Sorry, I cant disclose that info"

Somebody else give them a call and see if you can get some sort of answer.
    11-20-08 05:21 PM
    They got the storms in, but the lady wouldnt tell me how many they got....no matter what question I asked

"A lot or a little?"
    "If I was one of the first 30 customers would that be good?"

She just kept saying "Sorry, I cant disclose that info"

Somebody else give them a call and see if you can get some sort of answer.
    I just called... they wouldn't tell me how many they had, said they couldn't disclose it!
    I also was trying to find out the business price for the phone too since my phone line is on a business account... They won't know till the morning though the price! doh!
    11-20-08 05:33 PM
    This absolutely sucks. I'll be there at 4:45 or so. I'm excited to be a part of this insanity, but I hope that I get a phone TOMORROW.

Has anyone driven by tonight? I don't have a car or I'd go right now!
    11-20-08 07:42 PM
    I hate this. I have an exam at 9 AM. So there is probably no chance in **** I can get one. Ugh. I have been waiting so long...
    11-20-08 08:26 PM
    I can't decide if I should get there at 5ish or 6ish... Hmmm

11-20-08 09:21 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD