When trying to set up my blackberry.net address, it tells me that it can't. I do not want to create the account, I already have one. Is there something that I am completely missing? It was a long night last night, sorry.
    11-22-08 04:11 PM
    You need to update your account information then.
    11-22-08 04:16 PM
    How would I do that if it cannot recognize the account? Thanks for the response.
    11-22-08 04:20 PM
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you are trying to do . Are you trying to move an existing email account from your old BB to your new Storm?

If yes you should be able to log onto your carriers BIS site and use the switch device option.

Sorry if I have totally misunderstood.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 04:22 PM
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you are trying to do . Are you trying to move an existing email account from your old BB to your new Storm?

If yes you should be able to log onto your carriers BIS site and use the switch device option.

Sorry if I have totally misunderstood.

No, you are right on. I am really out of it and could not think of the correct procedures, wow! I will see what I can track down on VZW site. Thanks, I may not want to drink tonight!
    11-22-08 04:24 PM
    I'm hearing there are big problems with BIS on the Storm...I'm on hold with BB now trying to figure out why I can't log in either...even though I already have an account!
    11-22-08 04:25 PM
    No, you are right on. I am really out of it and could not think of the correct procedures, wow! I will see what I can track down on VZW site. Thanks, I may not want to drink tonight!
    Hey, no problem. Hope you get things sorted and congratulations on your Storm

11-22-08 04:29 PM
    WOW! You put me right on track. I logged right on and changed the Device and ESN number and I am square!!! Thanks a lot.

radioboy, good luck getting your accounts set up.
    11-22-08 04:33 PM
    worst case, call VZW tech support. I couldn't get all the email addresses (vzw...net included) to transfer through BIS so I called and everything was fixed in 5 minutes.
    VZW Customer Service # 800-958-4357
    11-22-08 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD