Has anyone else noticed that since the .148 update (which I did OTA because I own a mac) the verizon "Application Center" is a bit... different? For one, the icon is different, and there is also a white line running across the screen when the app is running. Anyone else notice this?
    05-31-09 11:56 PM
    You know to be honest i dont remember what the icon looked like before but I do know that I do not have a white line accross the screen. I would try using my apploader to remove the app and then reload it again. This seems to work with most of the application problems I have had in the past.

Also it is very important to go through a couple of battery pulls before you come to a full conclusion that you have a problem...This seems to work for most people as well...
    06-01-09 12:20 AM
    I removed Application Center and kept App World on mine. I was getting a memory leak after installing .148. Process of elimination by temporarily removing my 3rd party apps, and the memory leak was from the App center. Wasn't a little leak either. About 11 mb. Now I'm running consistently around 50 mb since removing app center and reinstalling my 3rd party apps.
    06-01-09 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD