Tried to search but buried w/ results...

With VZNavigator running, does the Storm receive emails and can the phone be concurrently used for incoming and outgoing phone calls?

TIA
    03-06-09 10:05 AM
    The Storm will receive messages and calls in VZnav

A tip though....get rid of VZnav, turn by turn with Garmin. Last time I used VZnav it dropped me ten miles from where I wanted to be...awful
    03-06-09 11:20 AM
    Yea, I would get rid of vznav... I tried it for a little while and hated it. Not worth the $9.99.
    03-06-09 11:50 AM
    to contradict the last 2 posts, I have VZNav on my Storm, just as I did on my Voyager. My g/f has it on her env2, as well...

both of us are very satisfied with it.

are there flaws? Sure... but that could be said about anything.

edit: oh, yeah - you can make AND receive calls while VZNav is running.
    Last edited by seVer916; 03-06-09 at 12:54 PM.
    03-06-09 12:45 PM
    I really like my VZNavigator. I puts me exactly where I need to be all the time. As for the OP's question, yes it does and it will then go right back to navigation when you complete your call.
    03-06-09 01:12 PM
    Ok. But what if you are on a longer call? You potentially miss your turn depending on how long the call is.
    03-06-09 01:29 PM
    The Storm will receive messages and calls in VZnav

A tip though....get rid of VZnav, turn by turn with Garmin. Last time I used VZnav it dropped me ten miles from where I wanted to be...awful
    Exactly the opposite experience for me. Garmin let me down, turned me around and just plain lied to me. VzNav has been very very good to me. My wife now has the Garmin since doesn't have to use it very often. Just my 2 cents.
    03-06-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD