I use my storm as a modem for my laptop, and have to tether it. My computer has bluetooth and wanted to know if anyone has figured out how to use the bluetooth with VZAccess Manager, instead of having to tether, its ruining my battery having to plug in all the time. Thanx!!
    02-19-09 02:43 PM
    Why do you think you are ruining your battery? I'm pretty sure these batteries can be charged many times even if they aren't dead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 03:08 PM
    It doesnt hold a charge as long as it used too. I've only had the phone since 11/21. The longest I can go is two days, with light use. It would also be really nice not to need the USB cable everytime I decide to get online, lol.
    02-19-09 07:43 PM
    i don't get how people are having problems with it. I've had mine set up via bluetooth for AM for awhile. Can you give me a step by step on your setup and i'll see if I notice anything?
    02-19-09 08:54 PM
    Well I'm thinking its my computer. When I try to connect the bluetooth, I get a message that says, "Found New Hardware, Windows needs ot install driver for your bluetooth peripheral device." I get three options, locate and install driver software, ask me again later, or don't show this message again for this device. I have installed all the software that came with my storm, so where do I get the driver?
    02-23-09 01:12 AM
    I get that too, just ignore it. Happens with all BB's connected over BT and it has never affected me on any of them.
    02-23-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD