Does anyone know of a way to have VZ Navigator NOT go through bluetooth? VZ Navigator completely takes over my bluetooth enabled radio. I've had no lucking finding any option to enable/disable audio through bluetooth in Navigator.

I'd like to be able to still make calls through bluetooth, so simply turning off the Storm's bluetooth isn't a good option.
    02-04-09 08:08 AM
    Ping.

Nobody has any ideas?
    02-05-09 08:30 AM
    navigator only uses the bluetooth when it is on, and even then if a call comes through it will interrupt navigator.
    02-05-09 09:15 AM
    Well, the issue isn't the phone coming through it's the radio working normally. I.E. I turn on Navigator and the car radio disables for the entire trip (plays no music, only Navigator messages and silence). I'd like to leave bluetooth on so I can take phone calls through it, but I'd also like to listen to music on the trip instead of the dead silence of Navigator.

Hopefully that makes sense.
    02-05-09 10:19 AM
    Well, the issue isn't the phone coming through it's the radio working normally. I.E. I turn on Navigator and the car radio disables for the entire trip (plays no music, only Navigator messages and silence). I'd like to leave bluetooth on so I can take phone calls through it, but I'd also like to listen to music on the trip instead of the dead silence of Navigator.

Hopefully that makes sense.
    Unfortunately it does not work like that. If you want to have both on then your best bet is an external bluetooth speaker. That's what I use, so that I can have the radio playing and the navigator coming through loud and clear.
    02-05-09 10:33 AM
    Nuts. Thanks for the info!
    02-05-09 11:07 AM
    I guess that would be a good option to enable and disable. Since I use a bluetooth headset exclusively with the storm I find it not to be an issue. But to utilize the bluetooth in a vehicle I can see where this would drive me insane.

Might be a good thing to call VZW about to have it documented incase they can get the vendor to update there code to allow this.
    02-05-09 11:32 AM
    and can't get them.
    Also would be nice for music and video sound to go to bluetooth headset as well.

Any ideas?
    02-10-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD