No problem with app opening after I close it. There should be a prompt to close the app are you getting that far? You have to select "yes"

Also, try deleting app and re DL.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 12:49 PM
    The one thing i'll give VZ Nav is that it knows addresses of places that are listed no where else. including google maps(and yahoo and garmin, my car's eclipse head unit, etc). i was very impressed with the database. i don't pay for it though so i guess it doesn't matter as much to me.
    and if you use 411 for something, you can have the directions sent to your VZNav.

use it 3-4 days a week for work travel and haven't had an issue yet - have used every lyricidal hybrid and OS leak since .109 and always smooth sailing with Nav.
    06-06-09 06:21 PM
    and if you use 411 for something, you can have the directions sent to your VZNav.

Try 800-GOOG-411 (1-800-466-4411)

Its free

1-800-GOOG-411: Find and connect with local businesses for free from your phone.
    06-07-09 11:06 PM
    quit spamming n00b!!!
    06-07-09 11:07 PM
    fyi...garmin allows ONE pin replacement. i blew that out on my third storm....but vzn gave me a 12 month vzn nav credit. since i am getting the tour, that was worth it to me.

vzn updates as new maps update...i don't think garmin does. i believe you have to buy a new map.

i also have a stand alone tomtom in my car. my maps were a year old and i just updated them. it made a HUGE difference in accuracy...not only with addresses....but even with pinpointing my location and how far to the next turn, etc.

i use vz nav too...with .148 and i have not had the op's issue.
    06-08-09 06:34 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD