Ok well just bringing this back up since I know there was another post like 3-4 days ago asking if it was down and people replied saying no.

However I received my normal e-mail alert that I received a voicemail, but nothing showed up on VyMail. So I went ahead and sync'd it like 5-6 times and nothing.
    Called my buddy and left a voicemail for him and same thing. Nothing showing up for him either.
    Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with VyMail? If there is anyone out there who has YouMail app and if your having issues?
    I dont know if YouMail changed anything up that wont allow VyMail to work anymore.

Just wondering who else is experiencing the same issues at all.

And yes my PIN is entered and it was working before since I received voicemails on the 28th and believe one I deleted on the 30th.
    06-02-09 03:13 PM
    Guess it is working now.....took a while (40+ minutes) but it finally came through and populated on VyMail.

Oh well guess it was just congested or something.

Later
    06-02-09 03:39 PM
    Vymail is working fine for me, had probley 5-6 voicemails today. Last one was probley 15 min. ago.
    06-02-09 03:39 PM
    Mine hasn't been working right either. Hit and miss. I tried the latest version of the YouMail app and it works great.
    06-02-09 03:55 PM
    Mine was OK this morning, but nothing after 1pm.

First issue I have had with VYMail in months.
    06-02-09 04:16 PM
    How do you guys get rid of the keyboard on the Storm using VY Mail? Also, how do you configure the Storm so that when a voicemail comes in, you don't get the voicemail icon? I know I could do it on my Curve, but I can't remember how I did it or if it's even the same process on the Storm (just bought it yesterday). Thanks!

KAJ
    06-04-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD