I'm experiencing no connectivity with an error msg of insufficient data coverage. Anyone else in the same boat? Youmail locking us out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 05:42 PM
    no, it means you don't have a strong enough data signal to access youmails servers...
    05-28-09 07:01 PM
    no, it means you don't have a strong enough data signal to access youmails servers...
    I had 5 bars at times during my trip home and sit at 5 bars for another hour at home. Only in the last 20 minutes did the connection finally happen. Oh I also did a battery pull just in case. I honestly think something was going on with Youmails servers. I imagine they can't love a 3rd party client that circumvents viewing any ads.

05-28-09 07:23 PM
    Considering youmail provides an API for access from 3rd party clients, my guess is they don't care. I suppose it's possible they had a downtime, but nothing permanent.

Vymail has been around for a while, and doesn't get many complaints so I wouldn't worry too much.
    05-28-09 08:40 PM
    Ok well just bringing this back up. Is there problems with YouMail or VyMail at all?

I received my normal e-mail alert that I received a voicemail, but nothing showed up on VyMail. So I went ahead and sync'd it like 5-6 times and nothing.
    Called my buddy and left a voicemail for him and same thing. Nothing showing up for him either.
    Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with VyMail? If there is anyone out there who has YouMail app and if your having issues?
    I dont know if YouMail changed anything up that wont allow VyMail to work anymore.

Just wondering who else is experiencing the same issues at all.
    06-02-09 03:10 PM
    I have VyMail and I have been receiving my Voicemails just fine. I've turned off the alerts because Vymail gives me a alert and blinking LED. The Email thing was annoying but that being said I'm not sure I was missing anything. I did notice that they would sometimes show up late if the servers were down.
    06-02-09 11:43 PM
    I'm experiencing no connectivity with an error msg of insufficient data coverage. Anyone else in the same boat? Youmail locking us out?

No issues with it here.

06-03-09 02:36 AM
    I had a problem yesterday, I'm running the official 148 and after a battery pull things worked better.
    06-03-09 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD