The time has finally come! We have now posted to the blogs all of the winning entries in the What Would You do for a BlackBerry Storm? Contest.

Now it's time for you to vote for your FAVORITE entry. You can cast your ballot above. You only get ONE vote, so be sure to pick your absolute favorite.

Prizes: The three entries that get the most votes are each going to receive a $100 coupon for Accessories to ShopCrackBerry.com! We figured that was a perfect prize to help the winners pimp up their new phones. And of course, the winner that gets the MOST votes will have ultimate bragging rights for life!

Recap: To see all of the winning entries in one spot, visit our Storm Contest page. Or to see each individual winner's post (includes more photos, explanation, comments, etc.) click the appropriate link below:

Storm Contest Entries

Extreme Brand Loyalty
    1. Ultimate BlackBerry Storm Tattoo
    2. Five CrackBerry Tattoos + SideKick Run Over by Car

Pain and Suffering
    1. CrackBerry Gump - Running 20 Miles through Chicago for a Storm
    2. PaintBall Storm - Shot with 100 Paintballs

That's HOT!!!
    1 & 2. Pudding Wrestling in Times Square for a Storm!

Wrecking Old Phones
    1. So Long Palm - Treo Sawed in Half and mailed to Palm Headquarters
    2. Treo Bomb - Dropped from a B-52

Cracked-Out Arts & Crafts
    1. CrackBerry PieRate - Bake a Pie, Throw a Pie and more!
    2. BlackBerry Storm Quilt - Handmade One of a Kind!

All said and done that's 9 entries to vote on (the pudding wrestling counts as two) and eleven free BlackBerry smartphones given away (I sent a bonus one to CrackBerry Gump's brother for chasing after him with a video camera for 10 miles in dress shoes!).

Voting will be open until midnight CST on Tuesday, December 2nd! Now watch the vids, think hard, and CAST YOUR VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ENTRY!!!!
    11-26-08 11:46 AM
    ouch that paint ball storm has to HURT..but that tattoo looks serious
    11-26-08 01:11 PM
    So what are we voting on? The one that did the best thing? The one that got the word out on CB & storm? there has to be someting we are looking for to make it the best. or is it which one we think is sleezy or cool? lol!
    11-26-08 01:52 PM
    As a judge for many a jello/mud/pudding/pick-your-vice wrestling events, what's wrong with a little gratuitous bikini action?
    11-26-08 01:55 PM
    I got to give credit to the guy running 20 miles with no shirt and temps in the 30's. Plus he got on the news. Even though the pudding girls was good, this guy went through a lot to get a free Storm.
    11-26-08 01:57 PM
    The paint ball entry, hardcore and off the hook!! That's how to win a Storm by getting tore up!
    11-26-08 02:04 PM
    the paintball was def. the best one. many of the others were lame....
    11-26-08 02:05 PM
    I agree with the 20 mile thing. I'm voting on who brought the most to CB & the storm! not what happened after but what happened while doing it. gettting the word out. I don't agree with the pudding idea, they went through nothing but a bath afterwards lol!!

I got to give credit to the guy running 20 miles with no shirt and temps in the 30's. Plus he got on the news. Even though the pudding girls was good, this guy went through a lot to get a free Storm.
    11-26-08 02:18 PM
    I agree..........That is some stamina
    11-26-08 03:13 PM
    Just cleaned up thread a little. This thread is about who was your favorite. Please do not down talk/flame the winners.
    Last edited by Garz; 11-26-08 at 03:33 PM.
    11-26-08 03:30 PM
    These were all great entries, and awesome to watch the vids. I know you judges had a helluva time picking them!!

Please keep all the hating out of here.
    11-26-08 03:36 PM
    The guy who ran 20 miles! I watched that video it was pretty crazy.

Either him or the paintball guy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 04:00 PM
    PAINTBALL GUY FOR THE WIN!!!!

11-26-08 05:41 PM
    If you have ever been shot bu even ONE paintball, then you know it hurts. Imagine 100 AND to the BARE skin! OWWWWW. Easy winner imo!
    11-26-08 06:47 PM
    I can't even take out the trash without getting cold so I like the twenty mile man!

11-26-08 07:21 PM
    I want to say good job to everyone who entered. But I have to say getting shot with 100 paintballs(not to mention the damn welts) takes the cake. Regardless, good job to all.
    11-26-08 07:34 PM
    I have to vote for the guy running the 20miles! I used to run track and I loved running! But I do agree with who brought the most to cb! The news that's big! Takes a lot to get on there! And I would love to have thought of that! Ol well maybe next time hehe.

11-26-08 07:47 PM
    So I have a question. If the top 3 get gift certificates, does that mean the pudding girls have to split it, or if they win does that mean that only them and one other win ?
    11-26-08 09:49 PM
    If getting on the news is important than don't count out TJ for getting a tattoo. One of the local news channels did a story on him for their six o'clock news.

Since I cannot post a link because I have less than 10 posts (wtf?), I can tell you like this:

1. Go to www . nbc24 . com
    2. Search for tattoo on thir site (top right).
    3. The first link will let you watch the news story.
    11-26-08 10:43 PM
    I voted for the runner.
    11-26-08 11:10 PM
    Has to be Travis with the Paintball Storm, without a doubt. Running 20 miles and getting news coverage deserves kudos for sure, but to endure the sheer agony of a 100 high-velocity paintballs on bare skin!? Did you not see the welts!? No contest.
    11-26-08 11:11 PM
    I never would've thought of some of the ideas behind the entries! All were extremely entertaining and worthy of Storms!
    11-27-08 12:45 AM
    if the pudding girls win we'll hook them each up with $100. we're a friendly bunch here at CrackBerry.com

So I have a question. If the top 3 get gift certificates, does that mean the pudding girls have to split it, or if they win does that mean that only them and one other win ?
    11-27-08 03:59 AM
    Minority opinion here, but I voted for the guy who sawed the
    Palm in half. I mean just the mental image of someone at Palm
    opening the package and staring at the contents with a WTF look
    on their face is comedy gold.
    11-27-08 04:06 AM
    I'd have to vote for the quilt. Do you know how long somthing like that tajkes to make, she had no pattern to follow and the thing turned out great . And on the plus side it will be helping a great cause Toys for Tots.

11-27-08 05:43 AM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD