Is there anyway to get around typing in a password to get your voice mails on the storm. Verizon network here.
    04-02-09 06:50 PM
    you can remove it in your voicemail setup
    better yet just cal VZW and have them delete your voicemail password
    04-02-09 06:53 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...number-195729/

How are you calling into voicemail?

Are you dialling *86? or are you pressing Green Talk Button, then BB Button, then selecting Call Voicemail. Or are you pressing Talk then holding down the #1 (has the little VM icon on it and is setup to speeddial to Voicemail

Adding your password to Phone Options > Voice Mail will work if you use the speeddial or the talk, bb, VM options.

If you are dialing *86, you will need to insert the pause manually. To insert a pause manually while dialling, press and hold the *, it will insert a P with a circle around it, then enter whatever you want the phone to dial after a 3 second pause. (If you want the system to wait for your approval before it sends the additional digits, press and hold the # and it will insert a W with a circle around it.)

If you still have questions, post another reply with how you are dialling, and maybe that will help us to continue helping you.
    04-02-09 06:54 PM
    Phone>BB>options>password#

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 06:57 PM
    you can remove it in your voicemail setup
    better yet just cal VZW and have them delete your voicemail password
    Called Verizon and they said I have to have a password. There was no way to delete it on my voicemail set up.
    04-02-09 07:35 PM
    Go to your call log>Options>Voice mail>enter your password, and save. Now when you call your voice mail it will pause for three seconds and enter your password.
    04-02-09 07:41 PM
    Thanks to dTubbs06 the link you posted did the trick!! Thank you!
    04-02-09 07:42 PM
    when i try to add my password to VM settings theres no zeros, so how do i add zeros?

04-04-09 01:57 PM
    when i try to add my password to VM settings theres no zeros, so how do i add zeros?

0 works fine for me, but i do have a keyboard. There should be a way to enter zero. Hopefully some other storm owner will help you out.
    04-04-09 02:01 PM
    i have the same problem with no zero. I'm running .113 and i thought it might be a .113 bug but i can't find any info. anyone else have the same problem with voicemail passwords?

if i can't solve it i'll just change my password to something without a zero but i'd rather not just yet.
    04-05-09 03:33 PM
    I have a zero in my voicemail password and was able to enter it... I'm not sure I understand some people not being able to type a zero. Can one of you with that issue explain that?
    04-05-09 03:47 PM
    the zero key is grayed out on my .113 storm on the voicemail password screen. I'm betting it's an issue with the os so i'm trying to verify.
    04-05-09 04:01 PM
    the zero key is grayed out on my .113 storm on the voicemail password screen. I'm betting it's an issue with the os so i'm trying to verify.
    I don't know for sure, but I would have to assume that it has something to do with the OS... I am still using .75, and don't have that issue. That's weird.
    04-05-09 04:02 PM
    Anyone with 113 want to check their voicemail password?

04-05-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD