I have a storm that has had virtually no problems. I got it the day that it came out, and haven't had to return it for a replacement. Overall, happy but I cannot wait for the updated OS to be released.

I know I have seen this on the forums already, but I cannot find it... SO... Here we go.....

I have a voicemail icon that says I have 1 voicemail and I do not. I have deleted all voicemails, I left myself a message and then deleted it to try and force the icon to disappear. Did the usual battery pull.

Help? Any ideas?
    02-26-09 10:55 PM
    You know I was having some really quirky things happen with my Storm lately as well, and that was on of them, the phone kept showing I had one voice message and I had none, it was driving me nuts. I took the phone into Verizon to see what they could do, the customer service rep walked me through a hard reset of the phone and that took the icon away.
    02-26-09 11:19 PM
    It happens sometimes you can also just call support and ask them to take off vm and re-add it and will fix it aswell just a tip if you dont feel like doing a hard reset
    02-26-09 11:47 PM
    can you share the details on how to do this ?
    02-26-09 11:49 PM
    I found that if you follow the instructions the recorded voice gives you and hang up using a * instead of the red button that the voicemail indicator will be deleted.
    02-27-09 08:31 AM
    Leave yourself a voicemail, then listen and delete it and it should clear It up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD