Hello all this is my first post.

When I dial my voicemail (by holding down the 1) It dials my voicemail number,my pauses, and then my password is displayed...wtf
    (ex) 1234567890,,1111 ... Is there a way to hide the password from being shown?

Thanks
    05-25-09 12:39 AM
    I just tried every way I know of to speed dial voicemail... and I can't find a way to mask your password. What I would suggest is to call VZW and have them add the Visual Voicemail feature. Once on your acct ($2.99/mo extra FYI) you can donwload and install it on your phone. It will ask you to log in the first time with your password, but then will never display it when you access it. The feature is WAYYY more convenient to use then dialing in to VM, and well worth the 3 bucks.
    05-25-09 12:47 AM
    Visual Voicemail is beautiful also. Definitely worth the money!
    05-25-09 12:53 AM
    press the call button, then the BB key then options and finally voicemail.
    Does your password show up there? If so, edit the password out of the sequence and save.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 12:54 AM
    I think the point of having the password there though is the auto-dial of it. removing it will definitely mask it... but then you have to type it in every time.
    05-25-09 12:55 AM
    or get youmail.com (free vs paid visual voicemail)
    05-25-09 01:04 AM
    Clarification:

Deleting password via phone > menu > voicemail > password displays when typed in!
    05-25-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD