First let me say I hope I am putting this thread in the proper area of the forum. I am still new to this and trying to learn all of the rules. My question is this. Is anyone aware of an application that would allow you to record a voice note and then attach a reminder time or due date? Something similar to task manager but with voice notes? It would be very handy when driving and somthing pops into my head that needs to get done. Can't seem to find anything like this. Thanks for the help.
    01-22-09 09:03 AM
    Try reQall. Works pretty well for me. For some reason they won't allow me to post the url, so you will have to Google that.
    01-22-09 10:50 AM
    Checked it out. Looks very cool. Thanks for the help.
    01-22-09 11:00 AM
    Ok, I checked this out and it is close to what I want. This App converts all of the voice to text. I would like to keep the voice note and then have a reminder to listen to it. Not to mention this App syncs to a third party which is a battery killer. Can anyone suggest any other options? Thanks again for any help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 10:29 PM
    Why not use the voice recorder on the Storm?
    01-22-09 11:06 PM
    Voice recorder works well but I don't see a way to set a reminder inside of the program. In other words record something that I need to do tomorrow and then set a timer to remind me to listen to it. May be asking to much.

01-22-09 11:21 PM
    That would be nice, I always wanted something like this on my last phone, but could never find it. I would record a voice note, but then always forget to check my voice memo's. Same thing for regular memo's, I would type a memo, and then never check it. I started using the calendar for these notes, because Im looking at my calendar all the time.

Let us know if you find an app that would do this, with a reminder.
    01-22-09 11:26 PM
    Ok will do. Any of you advanced guys up for creating a new app? I think it would be pretty popular.

01-22-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD