whenever I have a new voice mail message I get a SMS message telling me of my voice mail. How do I stop it from reaching my SMS folder??
    02-05-09 04:47 AM
    From what I have read hear previously in threads about this question and the fact that I haven't actually figured it out myself, I don't believe you can.

Now someone else can correct me if I am wrong, but monitoring my own SMS count through Verizon, I do not believe these msgs. count against you.
    02-05-09 06:03 AM
    I think it is:

Green call button-------->Blackberry Button-------->Options----------->Call Logging------->Select None.

Hope this helps.
    02-05-09 07:02 AM
    I think it is:

Green call button-------->Blackberry Button-------->Options----------->Call Logging------->Select None.

Hope this helps.
    Doesn't stop them from showing up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 10:47 AM
    Whats weird to me is I have my SMS blocked and had no idea that it used SMS to notify about VM, good thing I still get the notifications. I just wish they would clear out after I check the VM as I need to do it manually.
    02-05-09 12:26 PM
    yeah... its so annoying to have to go into your sms folder and open the VM message every frinkin time!! ****!
    02-06-09 01:47 AM
    I stopped it from showing up in mine. Click the send button so the number pad displays. Click the menu key>options>call logging> none.

How does this work for you?
    02-08-09 11:34 PM
    You could just use the youmail app that just came out. It lets you choose what type of alert to get if any.
    02-08-09 11:37 PM
    Visual VoiceMail app works great for me...no VMs in my SMS folder...
    02-08-09 11:47 PM
    I stopped it from showing up in mine. Click the send button so the number pad displays. Click the menu key>options>call logging> none.

How does this work for you?
    This only stops logging missed calls and all calls. Not voicemail.
    02-08-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD