A (sad) quote from their forums:

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:09 AM - By: Tom_Vodafone
    The Storm 2 is still available to buy from our online shop and well continue to sell the device there until our current stock sells out.

Since Storm 2 launched on Vodafone, a whole host of other new devices have been added to our range, including smartphones from BlackBerry and other leading manufacturers like Nokia, Apple and HTC.

We feel this give customers a great choice of smartphones and well continue to update this range moving forward.

It goes without saying that well continue to provide support for customers who have purchased the Storm 2 through Vodafone, as we do with all other devices in our range.
    Also one other user said that pre-orders for the so-called Storm3 will be taken from 'now' on.

So guys and gals, what's next?
    07-26-10 06:40 PM
    Refresh phone will hit market soon. Its a matter of time only.
    07-26-10 08:01 PM
    ...Its a matter of time only.
    Well and wisely said!

The first 1 GB RAM Blackberries will hit the stores soon, too. And this is, just a matter of time as well.
    07-26-10 08:18 PM
    Well and wisely said!

The first 1 GB RAM Blackberries will hit the stores soon, too. And this is, just a matter of time as well.
    sawadee kup. kon thai? any update when will new bb reach thailand?

i have a 1-2-call prepaid. do you think that prepaid can get bis also? your AIS? plan tao rai?
    07-26-10 08:33 PM
    sawadee kup. kon thai? any update when will new bb reach thailand?

i have a 1-2-call prepaid. do you think that prepaid can get bis also? your AIS? plan tao rai?
    Sawadee krab, @titus. Phom mai daai khon thai, krab. Thailand gets new BBs after everybody else uses them for a couple of months already...!

Of course, prepaid also can get BIS. 30 Baht/day, as far as I can recall. My AIS plan is 650/month unlimited. But you need working permit.

Waiting for REAL Storm 3 to be released here in Thailand earliest Q4 2012...
    07-26-10 11:04 PM
    waiting for real storm 3 to be released here in thailand earliest q4 2012...
    07-27-10 12:21 AM
    F*ck RIM... I, like many, are jumping ship.
    07-27-10 03:32 AM
    Have had RIM phones of all sorts for many years. However now that the Storm has been abandoned by RIM, I too will be going soon to another manufacturer and will not be coming back. Have spent thousands over the years on RIM in the past., But as OS6 has not materialised, then F***K them.
    Ron, Wales, UK
    07-27-10 05:09 AM
    Moofychops,no need to go mental,the storm will be far surpassed by the new line of bberrys,and blackberry are continuing to support the device so I can't see any hang ups really,I mean look at apple,they **** all over there customers on a yearly basis,so in comparison things arnt that bad IMO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 05:37 AM
    Well and wisely said!

I hope your correct, but it seems like RIM is content with 512; it can't cost that much more to put in a faster processor and more ram...I know I'd pay for it!
    07-27-10 07:06 AM
    CX tweeted the other day that the Storm of our dreams is coming. CX has always been a very reliable source of information.

I seriously doubt he was referring to the refresh. I would imagine was referring to the next generation of Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 08:20 AM
    I hope your correct, but it seems like RIM is content with 512; it can't cost that much more to put in a faster processor and more ram...I know I'd pay for it!
    As I said, it's just a matter of time. I'm sure, within two years we will be laughing about 512 MB RAM, etc. which is considered superior for BBs today. And I will pay for it, too!
    07-27-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD