Hi,

I've just received a Storm 2 from Vodafone as a replacement for my faulty Bold 9700. I notice that the Storm 2 didn't come with a case or MicroSD card in the box, is this normal for the Vodafone branded devices?
    07-21-10 06:01 AM
    Certainly Vodafone UK didn't ever give a microSD card, but you should get the blackberry 'magnet lined' wallet/holster as standard.

07-21-10 06:40 AM
    My Vodafone branded device had the following in the box:
    - Storm2 phone
    - Magnet holster
    - Headphones
    - Battery
    - MicroSD card (pre-installed inside the Storm2)
    - Instructions/CD's/etc.

That was all if I am correct.
    07-21-10 07:04 AM
    Snap Alex. This is exactly what I got. Is the magnet holster meant to unlock the phone when you take it out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-10 12:47 PM
    I think the magnet is to put your phone into sleep mode. When you take out the phone from holster, you press the screen to wake it up!
    07-21-10 03:48 PM
    I think the magnet is to put your phone into sleep mode. When you take out the phone from holster, you press the screen to wake it up!
    yup!
    some ppl hve complained bout buttons/screen being pushed in by the holster --> drain on battery?

just sayin..
    07-21-10 05:30 PM
    yup!
    some ppl hve complained bout buttons/screen being pushed in by the holster --> drain on battery?

just sayin..
    The holster can put your phone to hibernation mode (powersaver mode)
    and yeah it pushes some buttons/screen when you slip it in. I think my screen is not aligned anymore because of this. the lefthand side of my touchscreen is lower than the righthand side.
    07-21-10 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD