Just got an email saying there's an update for my Storm available. The link that it provides doesn't work. Not sure what the deal is? Can't see anything on the BlackBerry site.

This is the email.

BlackBerry Software Update Notification

Update Today!

----------------------------------------------------

What else can your BlackBerry� smartphone do for you?

Find out when you update to the latest smartphone software! This free update is ready and waiting to help you do more with your BlackBerry smartphone. To update today visit BlackBerry - Update your Device Software

New ways to work and play!

* An update of BlackBerry� Device Software version 4.7 is available. This update includes optimizations and enhancements approved by your wireless service provider.
    Note: If your device is associated with an email account that uses a BlackBerry� Enterprise Server, contact your administrator for more information about updating..

Get the most advanced BlackBerry Device Software to keep your BlackBerry smartphone performing at its best. To update now visit BlackBerry - Update your Device Software
    05-05-09 04:04 PM
    i just clicked on the link and it took me to the blackberry check for updates page. try going from your computer
    05-05-09 04:09 PM
    Did that. Took me to update page which said I couldn't as on BES, which I'm not. Had to do it in IE to get it to work.

Tried to search for update and had no joy.
    05-05-09 04:13 PM
    has your device ever been on BES?
    05-05-09 04:41 PM
    Never.

Seems like I jumped the gun and it was only core apps. Just did the install and think I'm going to have to send my service books again.
    05-05-09 04:43 PM
    Something is installing in my device. I will tell more in several minutes
    05-05-09 05:06 PM
    Something is installing in my device. I will tell more in several minutes
    Its been several minutes.....
    05-05-09 06:18 PM
    It was sleeping time. Everything ok, it goes to 141 version.
    05-06-09 03:16 AM
    Not for me it doesn't. Just tells me I'm BES and Desktop Manager is saying nothing available. The .122 it was giving me was what I have installed. I've now deleted that from the computer but has made no difference.
    05-06-09 03:27 AM
    Upgrading right now. I'll get back with the results.

BTW, I would suggest to include the 141 number in the title of the topic
    05-06-09 03:42 AM
    Upgrading right now. I'll get back with the results.

BTW, I would suggest to include the 141 number in the title of the topic
    Don't think I can change it and at time of posting I had no idea what OS it was. Only know now cos of what I've read here.
    05-06-09 03:44 AM
    Not for me it doesn't. Just tells me I'm BES and Desktop Manager is saying nothing available. The .122 it was giving me was what I have installed. I've now deleted that from the computer but has made no difference.
    Same here. Its saying its BES only to me.
    05-06-09 03:45 AM
    Me too

No options to update?
    05-06-09 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD