I got the Beta 2.0 on my phone and got it loaded but when trying to use it....it reboots my phone every single time.

Has anyone gotten this program to work and what version are you using???

Thanks in advance
    01-01-09 12:41 AM
    Check out this thread on vlingo
    01-01-09 10:35 AM
    Works fine for me, I used what ever version is on the 3rd party apps. page in the forum. Delete it and do another install, make sure you set you soft key to record in the settings or it will not work properly.
    01-01-09 10:39 AM
    I had it working but didn't use it very much so bye bye it went. Install the 4.6 version and just make sure to allow all connections.
    01-01-09 12:53 PM
    I REinstaleld the 4.6 version yesterday.

I had experianced problems you described using it on .83 leak, but it is working firn on .85
    01-01-09 01:13 PM
    I'm thinking and hoping that the VZN/RIM version will be a true game changer - a seismic event in the middle of a Storm !
    I have it as my right convenience key. I think I can still crash the system with "Start Media" but I'm too chicken to try it again ! It works for me with MemoPad + Copy and Paste - a real hoot. I still prefer the House Voice Dialing at the moment. Who knows about tomorrow !

Doctor Neutron
    Last edited by DoctorNeutron; 01-01-09 at 01:34 PM.
    01-01-09 01:31 PM
    The 4.6 Version you guys are talking about....is that for the Bold and where did you guys go to download that?
    01-01-09 01:50 PM
    The 4.6 Version you guys are talking about....is that for the Bold and where did you guys go to download that?
    vlingo .... fill out that thing and they will email you a link you have to click. I think you click my device is not on here and then 4.6 but if that doesn't work (or isn't on there even) then it is the one for the bold.
    01-01-09 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD