i just downloaded Vlingo and i think i'm going to like it...so much i dont mind paying the 17.95...however if anyone else has used this program/app i have a few questions before i make my decision..

1/ Does this app actually do what it claims? So far what i've tried it works perfectly...

2/ I talk alot to contacts via bbm does it use pins as well as email addresses..in other words can it BBM a contact rather than Send a text?

3/ does reply work...example i'm carrying on a conversation with a contact...can i just say replay and talk?? or does each reply have to be a command such as "text John"...

Hope my questions make sense...i look forward to hearing from anyone who has used this app...I dont mind paying the money..but i want it to do what i am hoping it to do..Know what i mean??
    05-16-09 11:13 AM
    1) Im using 2.0 which is basically the same as the 3.0 paid version and it works well for me.

2) It does not work with BBM, just txt or email

3) When you are viewing a txt message, an option "Reply with Vlingo" will be added to your blackberry menu. If you hit that you just then hold down the button, talk, then hit send. (I do it in the car all the time.)
    05-16-09 11:41 AM
    I"ve tried to find vling 2 however i cant seem to track it down...Vlingo 3 does offer a trial version that does some of the options...and like I said..i dont mind paying...so in response to #3...If i'm in a BBM conversation already...will the "reply with Vlingo" be an option...or are you sayig it wont work at all when chatting via BBM...

I'm asking because i do most of my communicating through BBM...so if it isnt even an option..well then i will reconsider...but if the conversation is already started..and i can reply via Vlingo..well wow i might take it...
    05-16-09 11:58 AM
    does not work with BBM at all
    05-16-09 11:43 PM
    I second that. Does not work in bbm at all but works flawless for me in SMS and any email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD