I just downloaded Verizon's Visual Voicemail, when I already had three voicemails in my mailbox. I was able to listen to them and delete them from my inbox using VVM but the "old" icon saying I have 3 voicemails won't go away. I tried a battery pull, soft reset, and calling my voicemail the normal way (empty now). It won't go away. Help please!
    03-07-09 09:30 PM
    It may take a bit of time to disappear, but usually within minutes.

If it's still there tomorrow, contact Verizon.
    03-07-09 09:35 PM
    It may take a bit of time to disappear, but usually within minutes.

If it's still there tomorrow, contact Verizon.

Well it's been here for hours. Thank you very much for your help. I'm worried about calling Verizon (don't know if they'll understand the problem).

Thanks!
    03-07-09 10:03 PM
    I had the same issue a few months back. A battery pull didn't help. I just waited since the icon doesn't bother me. It finally when away a few weeks later on its own. If you don't want to wait try deleting and reinstalling VM through device manager.
    03-07-09 10:52 PM
    Have you tried calling your VM and checking from there? What message do you get when you call?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 12:56 AM
    is visual voice mail a verizon thing only? or should all providers have this service, first i have heard of it?
    03-08-09 03:59 AM
    is visual voice mail a verizon thing only? or should all providers have this service, first i have heard of it?
    the iPhone has it...I'm not sure of other phones.
    03-08-09 04:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD