I just installed Visual Voicemail this morning on the Storm. Seems like a neat program, but I noticed that after I receive a voicemail and listen to it or mark it as read, my LED will still be blinking. After I delete the voicemail, the LED still keeps blinking. It will only go away if I turn the phone completely off and then back on again. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    03-19-09 08:58 AM
    I got this often on .75 and it was annoying. It does go away eventually though if you leave it alone. I haven't noticed it since upgrading to .109 and then the hybrid .114, but it could still be there.
    03-19-09 09:06 AM
    I'm running .109 and experiencing it. For me, it goes away after about 15 minutes.
    03-19-09 11:45 AM
    I did a battery pull and it stopped.
    03-19-09 11:47 AM
    I had this same problem all the time as well. I am running .75. I went in and shut the LED off under the alert settings for Visual Voicemail and it took care of the problem. You will still get the audible alert just no visual alert.
    03-19-09 12:46 PM
    hi. I have been using visual voicemail from verizon on my BB Storm, 2 days now.
    not having any problems with it and my OS is 4.7.0.75.
    PROBLEM is i can't figure out how to set different greetings for my callers ...
    the sales rep said i will be able to set different greetings for family, friends, work, or for a specific person .... does anyone here know how to do that?
    03-25-09 11:58 AM
    i deleted Visual Voicemail service from verizon on mine. I had two voicemails that the visual never picked up. It was very slow to respond and sometimes I just kept getting connection errors. I know use the free service of youmail instead of paying Verizon $3.00 for a service that doesn't work.
    03-25-09 01:05 PM
    the sales rep said i will be able to set different greetings for family, friends, work, or for a specific person .... does anyone here know how to do that?
    I believe (dont quote me) that has to be done online. I never tried it but I think thats what i was told when I had it.
    03-25-09 01:06 PM
    I just installed Visual Voicemail this morning on the Storm. Seems like a neat program, but I noticed that after I receive a voicemail and listen to it or mark it as read, my LED will still be blinking. After I delete the voicemail, the LED still keeps blinking. It will only go away if I turn the phone completely off and then back on again. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
    This typically goes away after a while for me, but I find it extremely annoying. I'm wondering if I can just remove the notification light altogether for a voicemail until this is fixed...
    03-25-09 01:19 PM
    I use free voicemail service -- youmail.com -- it's been working great for my needs
    03-25-09 01:22 PM
    I believe (dont quote me) that has to be done online. I never tried it but I think thats what i was told when I had it.
    Where did you get the download?
    03-26-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD