When I get a VM, I will listen to it, then delete it, and for some reason the red light blinks like I still have a new Message. Today it went off, not sure how long it took, but I know it was more then 15 minutes.

I would say this might not seem like an issue for some, but that damn red blinking light makes me want to throw my phone, and I'll be damned if Im gonna pull my battery after every VM.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Before anyone starts stating the obvious, I check to make sure there are no other new messages or anything and there are not. Not an envolope up or anything, it just started happening when I activated VVM, and as I said it does eventually go away, but I am somewhat OCD and need it away much much FASTER. I can't even have an envolpe up on my screen or it bothers me.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated......
    03-09-09 08:00 PM
    Technically not a 3rd party App, but whatever.

Anyone have this issue?
    03-09-09 11:58 PM
    this is a known issue with VVVM...the lag is the app communicating with their servers and not clearing the notification "fast" enough...mine does the same...I have just learnt to ignore the red blinking led for sometime after I receive a VM..
    03-10-09 12:03 AM
    Thanks kaz, appreciate the response!
    03-10-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD