I actually like this feature! I think its really cool.

Anyone else use this?
    02-15-09 02:03 AM
    I sure do! I love it! Well worth $3 a month.
    02-15-09 02:05 AM
    I do to. I used the vymail. to see if I liked it cause it's free, but it's to complicated for me. Visual voicemail is so easy. You click and the icon and bam your voicemail right there. So nice.
    02-15-09 02:15 AM
    Its nice, simple, easy, its great like Carol said, well worth the $3/month!
    02-15-09 02:19 AM
    I don't know how anybody gets by without it. I enjoy being able to compose a message and send to someone without having to talk to them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 06:34 AM
    I do to. I used the vymail. to see if I liked it cause it's free, but it's to complicated for me. Visual voicemail is so easy. You click and the icon and bam your voicemail right there. So nice.
    Vymail is not complicated at all. It takes a couple of minutes to set up and then it's maintenance free. Plus, combined with youmail, it has many more features than visual voicemail.
    02-15-09 06:58 AM
    what is Vymail? I use visual voicemail but am always open to trying new software if it offers something better....
    02-15-09 08:00 AM
    Vymail is not complicated at all. It takes a couple of minutes to set up and then it's maintenance free. Plus, combined with youmail, it has many more features than visual voicemail.
    Okay for me it was. I set it up fine no problems. Then my first msg. I had it set to send me and email and text. I recieved them both. I click the link to hear the msg, sends me to youmail's website then I run around for 10 mins trying to hear the msg before i get fed up and cancel my account with them. I don't have the time to full around with all that. I just want my msgs to be right there, one click away..
    02-15-09 12:55 PM
    Well worth the $ for me. It is a must have BB app.
    02-15-09 12:56 PM
    I like it, but I wish they would clean up the graphics a bit. Anyone notice the word that appears over delete? Hold, don't click the delete icon, then slide away from it, and you will see more text, who knows.

Also, anyone ever have voicemails appear an hour after being left?
    02-15-09 02:07 PM
    yeah, i use it too....
    02-15-09 02:51 PM
    this option should be free =/
    02-15-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD