I looked through the threads and could not find anything out about this issue I'm having with VVM.

I'm trying to send a voice mail using the following; compose>contact>record voice mail (red recording button)>send voice mail.

The message prompt says "the message will be sent" but I do not get a voice mail in my inbox when sending a message to my own #. Furthermore, when I tried sending this to a different person other than myself, they never received my voice mail either.

called CS and they cannot figure the issue out.
    01-26-09 06:25 PM
    Wow that is strange because when I did that it went straight to there voice mail and I did a test one and it worked. Did you send it to another Verizon phone? Send me one.
    01-26-09 06:28 PM
    Wow that is strange because when I did that it went straight to there voice mail and I did a test one and it worked. Did you send it to another Verizon phone? Send me one.
    Tried to send 1 to another VWC just to make sure this was not the issue, still did not go through.

I called CS and they said you can send a message to a person on a carrier other than VW, the only difference is they will not be able to view it in VVM, but they would still get the message.

wondering if this is true....
    01-26-09 06:38 PM
    Hmm not sure. Did u upgrade your VVM?
    01-26-09 06:43 PM
    Hmm not sure. Did u upgrade your VVM?
    Did that as well...

CS suggested I do a hard reset b/c they did not know what the problem was.

Like the app, but not sure I want to go that far with this. My device is running fine and wouldn't want to mess it up by doing a hard reset.
    01-26-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD