does anyone know if theres a way to have a speaker phone on while listening to your voice mail messages in virtual voice mail?
    11-24-08 07:44 AM
    have you tried clicking BB button and seeing if there is an option for speaker phone? I dont have VZ Vmail to check
    11-24-08 07:47 AM
    Haha you called it virtual voicemail... Are you listening to messages that dont actually exist? I have visual voicemail on my phone, it works great.
    11-24-08 07:52 AM
    Haha you called it virtual voicemail... Are you listening to messages that dont actually exist? I have visual voicemail on my phone, it works great.
    rofl give the guy a break ;D
    11-24-08 07:53 AM
    How do you use the Virtual Voicemail? It's asking for a voicemail PIN#. This is my first BB and I've never had verizon service. What is it typically for new service?
    11-24-08 07:53 AM
    does anyone know if theres a way to have a speaker phone on while listening to your voice mail messages in virtual voice mail?

there is a icon upper right hand corner looks like a speaker with )) next to it if you click and activate its speakerphone for messages
    11-24-08 07:54 AM
    How do you use the Virtual Voicemail? It's asking for a voicemail PIN#. This is my first BB and I've never had verizon service. What is it typically for new service?
    last four of your phone number .... I believe but its been so long
    11-24-08 07:55 AM
    there is a icon upper right hand corner looks like a speaker with )) next to it if you click and activate its speakerphone for messages
    I was clicking it last night and it didnt do anything ,

sorry its visual voice mail..its early and and i just had my coffee..lol
    11-24-08 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD