It would be pretty neat if you could view photos from the contacts in the contact list itself. Do you think this could be implemented in future versions of the os? Any hacks for this thus far?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 07:35 PM
    There is an app called Phone Face. Uses pics to make calls, e-mail, text, etc. It's free for 7 days, you can check it out.
    01-07-09 07:37 PM
    I downloaded a trial version of PhoneFace last week and was not impressed. (No offense to the author, as any 3rd party app written for the Storm is definitely a step in the right direction). I was particularly upset that it only showed pictures of my contacts, but not names.

It would be great if a 3rd party app could implement itself into the native Contacts list, although that is probably not an option at this point.
    01-07-09 08:04 PM
    I agree. I can't stand the plain look of the contacts on the storm. I would love to see that spruced up a bit.
    01-09-09 09:17 AM
    I actually LOVE phoneface. I downloaded it a little while ago & have been playing with it . Not sure what you are talking about. I see my contacts names just fine.
    01-09-09 09:39 AM
    I actually LOVE phoneface. I downloaded it a little while ago & have been playing with it . Not sure what you are talking about. I see my contacts names just fine.
    Maybe I was playing with an older version --
    01-09-09 10:44 AM
    Maybe I was playing with an older version --
    Ah well, come back & try the new one, I think you'll be much happier with it!
    01-09-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD