Hey guys, I'm new to this site and forum and i've done a search on this topic but couldn't find anything so I apologize if its a common question..

Anyways, one think I have always loved and been envious of the iPhone is the ability to view a whole text conversation, this is something I would like because its alot easier than going back and forth between my outbox and inbox to see what was said etc. is there a way to do this on a Blackberry? I'm getting the Storm this weekend and is wondering if there is a way to download an app or theme.

Any help/suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks!
    02-13-09 01:17 AM
    Anyone? Ive looked on the internet aswell and can't find anything
    02-13-09 02:15 AM
    just use bb messenger that comes with the phone, or any other messenger service for that matter.
    02-13-09 02:15 AM
    Anyways, one think I have always loved and been envious of the iPhone is the ability to view a whole text conversation, this is something I would like because its alot easier than going back and forth between my outbox and inbox to see what was said etc. is there a way to do this on a Blackberry?
    This is default behaviour for my storm as long as you don't delete any of the prior messages.

Just open the most recent message and you will see the message history between you and the other party below as you scroll down.
    02-13-09 02:27 AM
    Hey guys, I'm new to this site and forum and i've done a search on this topic but couldn't find anything so I apologize if its a common question..

Anyways, one think I have always loved and been envious of the iPhone is the ability to view a whole text conversation, this is something I would like because its alot easier than going back and forth between my outbox and inbox to see what was said etc. is there a way to do this on a Blackberry? I'm getting the Storm this weekend and is wondering if there is a way to download an app or theme.

Any help/suggestions are very much appreciated.

Thanks!
    You can actually change the number of previous texts to be shown. You can find this by going to Options > SMS Text > Number Of Previous Items. I have mine set to 1 so it includes the last text I sent or the person I'm talking with sent. Hope this helps
    02-13-09 02:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD